PDA

View Full Version : stomach bug

Alisonj
28-03-08, 02:38
My husband has thrown up three times today and my 10 mnth old has thrown up as well. Now my 10 yr old feels sick to her stomach. GREAT!! I have such a fear of this. I am praying my 2 yr old and I dont get it as well.
I cant deal with it. My anxiety skyrockets when the flu hits the house. I refuse to eat anything in case I get sick. I HATE THIS SO MUCH!

traciec39
28-03-08, 04:50
hi there
sorry to hear that all your family are poorly. try not to stress too much give them flat coke to drink it works a treat on settling the tummy, maybe you should try some too.
hope you are all fighting fit again soon, take care
tracie xx

kimmiepie
29-03-08, 05:25
:hugs: oh I feel you on this one! I HATE anything that has to do with throw up. I'm worried all winter about someone getting it, and even avoid taking my kids to crowded kid places during outbreaks. I have a son who ALWAYS gets them when they come around and I have to call my husband home from work because I can't handle it.

Right now, we have a boy spending the night at our house who's tummy hurts. I am freaked out! I can't relax and my heart is flip flopping because my husband is not here if he should get sick. And my kids will probably all get it too. It's probably nothing, but I can't stop worrying.

I'm so sorry for you. I would be terrified in your shoes too. They say you're lose your fear about such things when you have kids, but didn't seem to work for us.