PDA

View Full Version : white spots

lesleyB
28-03-08, 15:09
Hi, my daughter used to come on here but now finds it scares her, so can I ask anyone about this on her behalf. She is in tears as she has small white spot in her mouth were your cheek is, keeps checking and thinking mouth cancer. She is going to the docs on Monday anyway but needs help through the weekend, I help her all I can and we know what to do distraction etc.She is on seroxat and I said to her this is just a blip and it will get better, any other ideas gratefully recieved.We live 70miles apart, she is married with a small son and dog and we keep in touch by phone.
Thanks
Lesleyb:flowers:

joy
28-03-08, 17:00
how long has she had it??Does it hurt?

She could pop into a chemist and ask them,sometimes they are better than docs.Or if she could find a dentist on a Sat am

There were some other posts about this sort of thing recently if you wanna search around a bit

Love joy

scooby28
28-03-08, 17:23
Just last week i had small white spots the size of pin heads in my mouth most of them were on my top gum but i had some on my left cheek, they have gone now only stayed under a week.

lorac
28-03-08, 17:43
Could be thrush, when my little boy was a baby he had small white spots inside his mouth and the doctor said it was thrush. It was easily treated.

Carol

lesleyB
28-03-08, 20:37
Thanks everyone for your replies, she phone earlier and she thinks it is where a wisdom tooth rubs her mouth have suggested the dentist.She is calmer now.:yesyes:
Thanks again:flowers:
Lesleyb