PDA

View Full Version : looking for new friends

swandown
28-03-08, 15:48
hi my name is jenny
i would like to talk to others who from panic attacks or abandoment issues, or any other subject. i am 59 years old with two grown up children, happily married and work part time. i have made a lot of headway with these issues but i am not quite there yet but would like to be.

Lilith1980
28-03-08, 16:50
Hey Jenny

Welcome to NMP hun :)

You will get lots of advice and support from people on here.

I suffer with a fear of abandonment. I think this is a combination of low self-esteem and the fact that my Dad died when I was a teenager, plus a few bad relationships when I was younger.

I've had counselling and that really helped me - have you considered that hun?

Jo xxxxx

sarajane
28-03-08, 17:18
http://www.uselessgraphics.com/board1.gif

Hi Jenny and Welcome to NMP.
You will make heaps of friends here, you have come to the right place.
Love SJ

julieb
28-03-08, 18:16
hi jenny and welcome. you will make lots of new friends and get loads of great advice on here. its my lifeline.

ju x

Nibbles
28-03-08, 19:03
Hi Jenny and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
29-03-08, 18:17
Hello Jenny And Welcome....i Wish Ya Well........linda

polly123
29-03-08, 18:28
hi jenny i to suffer from panic attacks, you will find so much help on this site and the people are so lovely all the best and welcome to nmp

kilvosa
29-03-08, 19:00
Hi Jenny
Welcome to nmp its a brilliant site you will get to meet load of nice people.
Take care
Annexx

trac67
30-03-08, 11:36
Hi Jenny,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

chalky
30-03-08, 15:49
Hi Jenny,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

nomorepanic
30-03-08, 22:22
Hi Jenny

Just wanted to :welcome: you aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

weeble40
31-03-08, 09:56
hi and a big welcome to NMP, you will find lots of advice and support here, I hope to see you in chat sometime

Emma xx

PUGLETMUM
31-03-08, 12:13
:welcome: hi jenny, i would say i do suffer with abondonment issues although i have got better - mine is prob more fear of my husband dying because i have very little family and i dont see them often. this started for me 15 years ago when my mum died. if you want to chat, we are here, take care emma:flowers: