PDA

View Full Version : ello

greenday1997
29-03-08, 07:12
hey all :D

been a member since last year but forgot to introduce myself doh!! :doh:

some of you may know me already - u lucky devils :D

anyway i joined because i was in a bad way having 4-5 panic attacks per day and my life was in shambles health anx, touch of ocd thoughts, borderline agrophobia - yes all the great stuff!!

now im pleased to say am alot better still not out the water but getting there mainly due to doin my own research to better understand wat was going on, help n support of some of you, cracking mates.....and well, the occasional diazepam :D

so am here to get that bit better and get back to things help keep spirits up and offer any help from my own experiences and wat ive learned.

feel free to msg me if u want to ill help if i can and pretend im asleep if i cant......not really lol :bighug1:

remember to smile and laugh n dont take things too seriously after all thats why half of us got in this mess!! so lighten up :D

if you wanna know anythin else just ask am usually around somewhere :winks:

chalky
29-03-08, 07:17
Hi Greenday,

Great post!!!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

Keep smiling.
Best wishes,
Chalky

hannax
29-03-08, 08:05
hi green xxxxxxx i feel honerd to be one ov the lucky devils that knows u xxx n if ur reading thi and dont no him RUN....lol joking XXXXXXXXXXX

julieb
29-03-08, 11:46
hi greenday,
not had the pleasure but loved the post. i am similar to yourself. pm me if you fancy a chat.

ju x

pink daisy
29-03-08, 15:56
Hi Greenday

Im one of those Lucky http://www.animationbuddy.com/Animation/Religious/Devils/little_devil_burns.gif lol

Welcome to nmp xx

bottleblond
29-03-08, 16:04
Green who?......nope, never heard of you before! :shrug:

Ha Ha Kiddin....a very belated warm welcome to you hun!!

Love Lisa
xxxxx :bighug1:

JulieAs45
29-03-08, 17:46
:winks:

Lindalou64
29-03-08, 17:50
Hey Twinkie Man............welcome To The Forum.................linda Xx

margaret911
29-03-08, 22:12
Hi Green
:) Great post!
love Mags xxx

Debs6901
29-03-08, 22:57
Hi All I m Debs some of you already know me, :yesyes:

I have been on this site for about a month or so, when i first came on here i was unsure what i was having but having speaking to you all brill, friendy people i have a better understanding (Thanks Memmer) :hugs: and touch wood things have improved greatly in that short time, Just want to say a massive thanks to you all :bighug1: Mwwaaaa

trac67
30-03-08, 11:29
Hi Debs and Greenday,

welcome to the forum to you both

Love

Trac xx

Nibbles
30-03-08, 19:37
Hi Debs and Greenday,

A warm :welcome: to the forums, I hope you find them useful.

Take care,

Mike :)

nomorepanic
30-03-08, 22:21
Hi Green

Just wanted to :welcome: you aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Karen
30-03-08, 22:24
Hi Greenday

:welcome: to NMP

Glad you got round to introducing yourself! Great post!

Karen

weeble40
31-03-08, 09:53
hi and a big welcome to NMP, you will find lots of advice and support here, I hope to see you in chat sometime

Emma xx

Lilith1980
31-03-08, 20:52
Hi Greenday

Welcome too NMP hun :)

Jo xxxxx