PDA

View Full Version : Eazy Tiger

Carl
23-03-05, 08:19
Hi all

Well my names is carl and i am 23, had GAD for about 4 years now and i am just start to learn to deal with it and finally say goodbye and put it to bed for the last time.

Been ready all the other post and you lot all seam, like a fab bunch, and it feels great to chat to ppl who really understand whats going on :)

Cheers :@)

sal
23-03-05, 09:21
Hi Carl

Welcome to the site and so pleased to hear that you have come through it. You have done well and it always gives others on here some hope when we here positive stories.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

tattybear
23-03-05, 09:28
Hiya Carl :)

Welcome to the site...Ive not been a member for long but its a wicked site...the peeps on here are fab and so easy to talk to and its great to have a place to just rant about how we feel without being judged!!

Im often online so feel free to say hi and chat whenever [:P]

Take Care

Tatty B xx

rachel25
23-03-05, 10:44
Same for me Carl, i haven't been for long but my anxiety has improved so much thanks to the people and the talks that we have. Also if you wanna laugh, head down to the forum pub in the humour posts. Anytime you want to chat, let me know,

Rach xx

seh1980
23-03-05, 10:47
hi Carl,

You are sounding very positive - well done!!

Sarah :D

FAN
23-03-05, 11:50
hi carl welcome to the forum you sound as if your on top off all your problems all ready keep it up :D

fan x

"dont wait for the light at the end of the tunnel..........stride down there and light the bl**dy thing yourself!

tracyp584
23-03-05, 13:00
Hey Carl,

Welcome to the site, you'll find loads of support here!!

Take care,

tracy x x

Tracy68
23-03-05, 14:34
Hi Carl
Welcome to the site. Great to hear that you're dealing with things, always good to hear the positives.
Take care
Tracy
x

carlin
23-03-05, 14:45
Hi Carl,

Welcome - you sound very positive, keep it up and keep in touch.

nomorepanic
23-03-05, 19:00
Hiya Carl

Welcome aboard.

Please let us know what issues you have and we will try to help.

Hope you stick around.

Nicola

Karen
23-03-05, 19:02
Hi Carl

Welcome to the forum.

You'll get some good help and support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
23-03-05, 22:26
Hi Carl

Good to see you have many replies, hope it helps you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

bubbles
24-03-05, 00:19
Carl,

Welcome to the site.

It's good to hear how positive you feel & how well you are coping. We like good news!

Linda. x

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

braddy
24-03-05, 11:00
hi carl
ive not been here very long but am gettin a lot of great advice keep positive mate hopefully it'll rub off on others

Andy

lisarose
24-03-05, 13:37
Hi Carl, Welcome to the site, good to hear you are starting dealing with your anxiety, I am sure you will be able to offer lots of support to other people here and will also get lots of support for yourself. Good on you!!
Take care
Love Lisaxx