PDA

View Full Version : hi

kairen
23-03-05, 11:02
hi is there anyone there??????????????? really not sure how this works first time on just reading the letters it.s great everyone seems a great comfort to each other feel a bit lost by it all !!!!

k.smith

tattybear
23-03-05, 11:20
Hiya

:D

Welcome to the site.

Ive not been a member long but am so glad i found this site!

Its great to chat to others who understand where your coming from.

Tatty B xx

Laurie28
23-03-05, 11:34
Hiya Kairen,

If you type in a post - introduec yourself and tell us a bit about yourself then we will reply when someone is online

Welcome to the forum

Lucky

kairen
23-03-05, 11:37
thanks for all the replies and kind words.

k.smith

FAN
23-03-05, 11:47
hi kairen welcome to the forum

post a bit about yourself in the introduce yourself part, tell us what problems your having etc and im sure you will get lots of helpful advice.......also look at the chat room it usually gets busy from 8.30pm

fan x

"dont wait for the light at the end of the tunnel..........stride down there and light the bl**dy thing yourself!

lisarose
23-03-05, 12:13
Hi Kairen, Welcome to the site, Don't worry you will soon get used to using it, I was the same at first. You will find it really helpful and everyone is very friendly and supportive.
Hope to hear more from you soon.

Lisaxx

tracyp584
23-03-05, 13:01
Hi Kairen,

Welcome to the site, where you will find loads of advice and support!

Take care,

tracy x x

Tracy68
23-03-05, 14:31
Hi Kairen
Welcome aboard. Once you get the hang of it there'll be no stopping you :D. I'm sure you'll find plenty of help and support along the way.
Take care
Tracy
x

nomorepanic
23-03-05, 19:02
Hi Kairen

Welcome aboard. You have posted in the right place.

Hope you can tell us a bit about your issues etc and we will help all we can.

Nicola

Karen
23-03-05, 19:03
Hi Kairen

Welcome to the forum.

You'll get some good help and suppot here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
23-03-05, 22:25
Hi Kairen

Welcome to the forum.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

bubbles
24-03-05, 00:22
Kairen,

Welcome to the site.

Linda. x

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

zena
24-03-05, 09:10
Hi Kairen,
As everyone says welcome to the site.
Best thing I've done. You get loads of support and the best thing is everyone 'listens' to you.
To find out your not the only one that is suffering makes you feel a little better.
STAY POSITIVE.

with good wishes

Zena

delta
24-03-05, 11:03
Hi kairen
This site is great, very supportive, hope you find what you are looking for.
Take care
Donna