PDA

View Full Version : hot sweats

jaynef
29-03-08, 23:11
hi all, im new to this group i have not been able to introduce myself as yet there seems to be a problem with me doing this, im almost 40 years old and have had agraphobia and panic attacks for almost 8 years now,im on sertraline and last year i was doing really well going out only to the shops/to my mums, even went on a day trip with my lovely daughters and hubby to southend, then in october i lost my grandma and my mum was diagnosed with altziemers, and ferom about november/ dcember time i have been going down hill fast, the doctor said its the greif but i feel im dealing with it all ok, my problem seems to be getting worse i am having really bad sweats which then start my heart racing / feeling faint i keep a damp flannel close by to dab when i get thsese feelings but just lately nothing seems to work my mind goes into overdrive and i usually end up crying my eyes out because it makes me feel so rough,does anyone else get this or know how i can help myself?:scared15:

franklin2003
29-03-08, 23:22
If you suffer from anxiety you can recover, I suggest you look at the sucess forum for stories of people who have overcome many of the symptoms and issues you describe.