PDA

View Full Version : Hiya

claire21
30-03-08, 02:02
Hiya im claire ive just joined,just had a quick read through some topics on here and its really helpfull,im 21 and i suffer from panic attacks,anxiety,and sometimes get depressed. I have been having a few problems with my heart and this is where the panic attacks started from,had tests and a heart procedure,havin more tests next week with the 24 hour monitor, still get alot of missed beats and fast heart beats which makes me panic, im on beta blockers, i avoid drivin now because thats when i had my first panic attack so i think im gonna have one again when i drive so i bring them on myself which is awful cause i really want to be able drive again,i have 2 young sons so need to drive to take my oldest to school. Rely on my mum to drive me places at the moment. Be nice to get some advice on how to try and over come the panic to try and get back to normal again,speak soon everyone x

kellie
30-03-08, 10:21
hiya claire :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you will get lots of support and advice from all the great ppl here. there are lots on here with the same fear as you ( driving your car ) and some who have overcome that. so keep a positive mind hun this can be over come and so can your panic/anx. have a read of the success storys and see. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all. take care and best wishes. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: .

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

trac67
30-03-08, 10:40
Hiya,

welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

take care

Trac xxx

claire21
30-03-08, 12:19
Thankyou very much for the welcomes,nice for people to know what im goin through,alls i get at home is oh its in your head you will be alright just stop thinkin about it,i say wish it was as easy as that. Anyways speak to u all soon x x x x

chalky
30-03-08, 15:25
Hi Claire,

Welcome to the Forum!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Joe1981
30-03-08, 18:19
Welcome to the site Claire

Nibbles
30-03-08, 19:52
Hi Claire and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. The links on the left are full of useful info and are a great place to start.

Take care,

Mike :)

nomorepanic
30-03-08, 22:16
Hi Claire

Just wanted to :welcome: you aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

julieb
30-03-08, 23:11
hi and welcome!!!!

ju x

weeble40
31-03-08, 09:48
hi and a big welcome to NMP, you will find lots of advice and support here, I hope to see you in chat sometime

Emma xx

Lindalou64
31-03-08, 13:48
Hello Claire And Welcome.....i Wish Ya Well.............linda

claire21
01-04-08, 17:50
Thankyou very much for the welcomes everyone x x x