PDA

View Full Version : Old sociophobic panic attacks several physical illnessses

jhnirl
30-03-08, 14:01
Had problems with dominant mother in childhood Lone child Quiet father
No friends left school 14 Continued education at night school ended up i n medical radiation science Over involved with work 7 day week on call a/h Overwork Physical inherited illnesses psychological started when I became Old and tired wife 3 children 14 grand children Had to retire at 55 after heart n diabetes problems and vascular
Panic attacks social problems however my greatest woes worse than physical & medication side effects.Ive helped others a bitin the past.But am uselss uncordenated physicaly and mentaly Havenosociallifenor does my wife poor too of course!
Dont think Ican domuch about myself now But would like to be able to talk to others Not necessarily aboutmy woes Happy things included

kellie
30-03-08, 14:11
hiya :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here. you will have lots of great ppl to talk to here and you will get lots of support from them all. dont forget to visit the chat room. take care best wishes :hugs: :hugs:

kellie . xxxxxxxxx

chalky
30-03-08, 14:47
Hi Jhnirl,

Welcome to the Forum!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Nibbles
30-03-08, 19:38
Hi jhnirl and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

nomorepanic
30-03-08, 22:19
Hi jhnirl

Just wanted to :welcome: you aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

julieb
30-03-08, 23:09
hello and welcome

ju x

weeble40
31-03-08, 09:50
hi and a big welcome to NMP, you will find lots of advice and support here, I hope to see you in chat sometime

Emma xx

Lindalou64
31-03-08, 13:47
Hello Jhnirl And Welcome....i Wish Ya Well..............linda

trac67
01-04-08, 11:28
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

take care

Trac xxx

PUGLETMUM
01-04-08, 11:49
:welcome: hi, yeah nmp is also a great place to 'meet' and chat to others about everything, not just anxiety disorders/issues:yesyes: but it is never too late to feel better about our problems - to find better ways of helping ourselves? dont ever give up:winks: and just being here helps almost everyone, take care emma:flowers:

Lilith1980
01-04-08, 12:48
Hi Jhnirl
Welcome to NMP hun :)

Jo xxxxx