PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Amy

scooby28
30-03-08, 19:10
Hi everyone, just to let you all know I think this site is great.:)

I've not been feeling the best for the past year now.
It started last year with a viral cough, then I had a cancerous mole removed that hadn't spread, Then I had another removed which was non cancerous at my first follow up check up, also I have just been told I have a b12 deficiency to which I have been told to have shots every week for the next 5 weeks then I think they check my levels again.

For the past year I was having on/off headaches and dizzyness which did seem to last months then it went away for a while.
About a month ago the headaches started again along with the dizziness and I thought I was probably just stressing again but after getting a numbness in my hands and legs and feeling very tired all of a sudden during the day I went to my docs to see if any thing could be causing this, after my blood test I was told I had the b12 deficiency.

I'm still getting the dizziness and numbness i'm hoping this is part of my b12 thing and will start to ease soon but I do get very stressed about things. I need to try and calm down.

Thanks for reading Amy

kellie
30-03-08, 19:56
hiya scooby :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . i can see you have been through a scary and worrying time. im sure everyone here will do there best to support you throught this. dont forget to visit the chat room where we can all have a chat with you. take care hun :hugs: :hugs: .

kellie. xxxxxxxxxx

Nibbles
30-03-08, 20:05
Hi Amy and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

chalky
30-03-08, 20:07
Hi Amy,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Karen
30-03-08, 21:26
Hi Amy

:welcome: to NMP

You'll find lots of support here.

Karen x

amybolam.abdesign@bl
30-03-08, 22:01
Hello!

I am not new to NMP but certainly feel it! The site has changed so much!!

Wow!!

I am glad to see so many people are getting so much from it x

nomorepanic
30-03-08, 22:09
Hi Amy

Just wanted to :welcome: you aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

julieb
30-03-08, 23:19
hello and welcome!!

ju x