PDA

View Full Version : sorry

nikk_dolittle
30-03-08, 22:40
sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry,
sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry,

urghh dont know what to do, am sat here crying and feeling so scared :weep:
sorry
i dont know why this happens so fast to me, i know i have bad night but why by the next night its really bad.

sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry,I dont know what anymore. I try everyhitng and nothign happen.

I don't understand how it was me, not any of my friends, I was the outgoing one who would do anything,"go hug that stranger" and yeah I would, why? Because it was funny, I would meet new people everyday, I clicked with almost everyone I met...now i find it hard to talk in chat even say 'hi'. i dont mean it horrible by it i just cant do things like i used too..

im soooo scared i better go and hide under in bed even tho i know i wont sleep or anything, just get flashbacks and things,

sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry:weep: :weep:

Nikk xxxxxxx:scared15:

julieb
30-03-08, 23:04
hi nik,

srry youre feeling so horrid right now. if theres anything i can do to help pm me or go into chatroom for help

ju x

yorkylover
30-03-08, 23:25
Nikk:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

nomorepanic
30-03-08, 23:43
Nikk stop saying sorry

Take control of your life ok - you can do it!

Richie
31-03-08, 12:31
Hello Amnikk x x x x x
How are you feeling now? Know it all seems like a nightmare and hardly believable. :blush: :blush:
Like you i used to be so outgoing, now it seems surreal doesn't it. Sometimes i look at old photo's (worse thing u can do by the way) and can't believe its the same person!!!!!!! Feels like you've been taken over by another entity!!!!!!!!:scared15:
But you are still you inside, just have to try to remember that hard though it is.
Also find it hard to go into chat now, but will do sometime
you used to be in chat alot and have lots of friends there.
why don't u go at a quieter time?
Luv Richie x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx