PDA

View Full Version : i'm just not me anymore

juneflo
31-03-08, 00:26
I'm so glad I found this site, i'm struggling to make sense of my panics - in fact i'm not sure that's what they are. On the outside, i'm a professional who copes with challenging situations and known to "rise to the challenge". On the inside i'm the opposite: lost confidence in situations - especially when on my own. This is now affecting me to the extent that I avoid social situations -in fact i come home, lock myself up and worry about the next day.
Going to look at the forum to see if there's any advice there.

kate
31-03-08, 08:00
Hi Juneflo and welcome to the forum :D

Kate

weeble40
31-03-08, 09:38
hi and a big welcome to NMP, you will find lots of advice and support here, I hope to see you in chat sometime

Emma xx

Nibbles
31-03-08, 21:30
Hi Juneflo and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. I can relate to your feelings and there are many others who can so you aren't alone.

Take care,

Mike :)

nomorepanic
31-03-08, 21:35
Hi June

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Have a good read of the website pages to see if you can get some advice and tips from there as well.

julieb
31-03-08, 22:30
hello and welcome

ju x

Lindalou64
01-04-08, 01:54
Hello Juneflo And Welcome ........i Wish Ya Well..........linda

trac67
01-04-08, 11:20
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

take care

Trac xxx

Lilith1980
01-04-08, 12:40
Hi Juneflo

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

PUGLETMUM
01-04-08, 12:56
:welcome: hi juneflo, this is how anxiety is, its invisible and we can carry on seemingly normally to all intents and purposes while all the time feeling this inner turmoil - i think you will feel better now you have sought advice and company, jus tknowing you are not alone is a great help. anxiety is brought on by stress - there does not have to be any past trauma. you can find ways of dealing with your anxiety and so halt any destructive behaviour tha tmay be developing, take care, and when you want any info or advice jsut shout and plenty of good people will be here to help/listen:yesyes: take care emma:flowers:

jodie
01-04-08, 15:15
hiya

welcome to no more panic:hugs:

jodie xx

kellie
02-04-08, 12:03
hiya June :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: you will get lots of support and advice from all the great members just like i have. hope to talk to you in the chat room

best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie .xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

chalky
02-04-08, 20:46
Hi June,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Pickle
02-04-08, 20:51
Hi Juneflo

:welcome: to the forum and a wonderful site

Take care

Joe1981
03-04-08, 06:57
Hi June! Welcome to the site! :D