PDA

View Full Version : hellooo

x-louise-x
31-03-08, 13:32
hey everyone im new here. My names louise:) im 17 years old. I have really bad panic attacks which normally result in me being sick or feeling as if im gonna pass out. Its leading to agrophoebia which makes me quite depressed.
im determined to overcome this so some advice would be much appreciated.

thanks
x

Lindalou64
31-03-08, 13:39
Hello Louise And Welcome.....i Wish Ya Well.................linda

Lilith1980
31-03-08, 20:51
Hi Louise

Welcome to NMP hun :)

Jo xxxxx

nomorepanic
31-03-08, 21:15
Hi Louise

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Have a good read of the website pages to see if you can get some advice and tips from there as well.

Nibbles
31-03-08, 21:39
Hi Louise and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. Sickness is something I really struggle with too so you're not alone. You might want to try ginger tablets which you can get from health stores. I also try to distract myself with something when feeling anxious so as not to focus on the anxious feelings.

Take care,

Mike :)

julieb
31-03-08, 22:28
hello and welcome

ju x

trac67
01-04-08, 11:25
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

take care

Trac xxx

clair7
01-04-08, 11:51
Hi Louise,

Welcome to the site! I can empathise with you with how you feel as when i get panicky or anxious i feel faint or sick too which makes it worse doesnt it! NMP is great for advice and to meet people who are in the same boat. If you need a chat anytime feel free to pm me :D XXX

PUGLETMUM
01-04-08, 11:53
:welcome: hi louise, i have also suffered from panic/anxiety since my teens - you do not have to become agoraphobic!!:yesyes: with the amount of information on anxiety disorders now available on-line and in self-help books you can feel better, and also you will get alot of help and support here, take care, emma:flowers:

weeble40
01-04-08, 15:24
hi and a big welcome to NMP, you will find lots of advice and support here, I hope to see you in chat sometime

Emma xx

belle
01-04-08, 15:30
Hi and welcome :)

x

chalky
01-04-08, 20:30
Hi Louise,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

kellie
02-04-08, 12:01
hiya Louise :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: you will get lots of support and advice from all the great members just like i have. hope to talk to you in the chat room

best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie .xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif