PDA

View Full Version : Nice to meet you all

positiveness
31-03-08, 15:36
Hello, I've just spent some terrible sleepness nights and decided to try and have a nap but it is impossible. I feel like an electrical charge or overwound clock. I just want to sleep. My chest is so uncomfortable with an anxious feeling. Anyway, I was feeling so unwell I decided to do a search with my symptoms and found this site. It's impossible to try to explain to anyone who has never felt like this and I feel that I would benefit knowing that there are loads more people who feel the same at times. Are there?

roses
31-03-08, 15:40
Hello and :welcome:

I'm new here too, everyone here has really welcomed me, and i've already been given loads of support and a boost knowing that i'm not alone.

Sarah xx

kellie
31-03-08, 16:12
hiya :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . be rest assured there are thousands of us out there who feel like we do. you will get lots of support and advice from all the great members on here. and there are lots of tips to help with sleepness nights. have a look at the self help section on the left of here. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all.

best wishes to you
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: .

kellie .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
31-03-08, 21:26
Hi

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Have a good read of the website pages to see if you can get some advice and tips from there as well.

Nibbles
31-03-08, 21:47
Hi Positiveness and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. Unfortunately there are lots of people who feel like you do but there are benefits too such as meeting the lovely people on here.

Take care,

Mike :)

julieb
31-03-08, 22:24
hi i know exactly what that feelings like. i was awful last feb with exactly the same, got myself into a right state and took about a month to calm down and as soon as i did it went away. this is a great site and helped me loads.

ju x

Lindalou64
01-04-08, 01:57
Hello And Welcome ........i Wish Ya Well............linda

trac67
01-04-08, 11:17
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

take care

Trac xxx

Lilith1980
01-04-08, 12:37
Hi Positiveness, welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

weeble40
01-04-08, 15:23
hi and a big welcome to NMP, you will find lots of advice and support here, I hope to see you in chat sometime

Emma xx