PDA

View Full Version : Karen v Panic Attacks(Round 2)

IrishPrincess
31-03-08, 17:48
So here I am again,back in the blue corner,with my gloves and gumshield on ready for a boxing match with my old enemy panic,thought i had beaten it first time round but he wanted a re-match.

I start having bad p.a when i was 18 kept getting worse til i was 21 at which point i was agoraphobic until i started counselling and hypnotherapy,i fought and fought for over a year and was 90%of the way there,i was driving,working the lot.Then we moved house next to wicked witch of Ireland(seriously this was a psycho),all the trouble and stress she caused sadly knocked me right back to square one,i was devastated and i felt it happened so quick i couldnt get a handle on it,it hit me with a bang,knocked me down so hard i thought i'd never get back up.She moved house but sadly the damage was done.But i finally got the strength to pick myself up and start again,i am in counseling now 7 months and am really started to see the benefits,i am driving and going out a little bit more.We have moved to a new area which i love and thankfully life going much easier.I used to feel that the fear was so much bigger than the want to be free but now that fear is getting smaller and smaller,I know i will never be the carefree person i once was,i will be better because i will be stronger from fighting this horrible panic.

Karen:hugs:

bottleblond
31-03-08, 18:38
Karen,

Your doing really well mate! remember it's Mr Anxieties job to keep testing and trying to frighten us!. Keep those gloves on gal and you keep fighting back

Lots of Love

Lisa
xxx

louwilliams
31-03-08, 18:50

PATRICK-HAVE A HUG

JUST REMEMBER WE'RE ALL HERE FOR YOU &
JUST KEEP SINGIN THEM TUNES-YOU'VE SUCH A LOVELY VOICE :roflmao: :roflmao:

LOULOU XXX

pink daisy
01-04-08, 09:52
Awww welldone Gf , you will fight this thing all the way.. never say you wont be that care free person again, you will step by step you will get whatever you want in life if you keep at it!!

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u212/theglittergeek/comments/love/hug-kisses/8.gif