PDA

View Full Version : Only me AGAIN!!

bottleblond
31-03-08, 18:49
Hello again,

OK so these new meds at the moment are working for this damn Urticaria (don't even like saying that incase i jinx myself) BUT i had blood tests last week and the results are due within the next day or two :scared15:. I don't mind telling you all that i'm absolutely dreading it. I'm convinced i'm going to have something seroius or worse (deadly). Everyone who knows me well on here knows i like to settle down of an evening with a few lagers and me keyboard. OK so i recon one or more of the following is going to show up.

Liver damage
Liver cancer
Pancrreatitis
Pancreatic cancer
Kidney problems

so on an so fourth, my head is a mish mash of everything critical i can think of :wacko:.

Grrrrrr i want to be healthy!!

Love Lisa
xxxx

seeker
31-03-08, 18:57
Why do you think your results will be bad Lisa? usually if you are suffering any of the above illnesses, you will be showing real symptoms - odd urine, pain, yellow skin, fatty horrible poo etc etc? I can only offer you sympathy though - I worry about these things all the time!

I'm sure it will be fine - usually if there is anything amiss they phone as soon as the results come in. It'll be fine!

Seeker

amandaj
31-03-08, 19:10
hi lisa belive me if was anything like you think it is you would of heard way before now , my dad has his back within a day last week cos he was anaemic , i know how it feels but honsetly you will be fine health anxiety grrrrrr who needs it :hugs:

Liverbird67
31-03-08, 19:26
Hiya Lisa,
This health anxiety thing is a horror isn't it? can I give you a little list of the things I have had over the years, scrap that we would be here all night, believe me I trained as a medical secretary and I know diseases that your average G.P doesn't I have had numerous blood tests over the years, a heart scan and a brain scan (they couldn't find one) and since my anxiety started again, the whole worry process has happened, I keep thinking maybe my disease is too subtle for anyone to detect?????????
Deep down I know it is all anxiety however this time, it just might be....................................... sometimes I am certain I will have a disease or condition that no one has a name for yet,

Lots of love to you hun, I know exactly what you are going through

Liverbird
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

bottleblond
31-03-08, 20:50
Thankyou so much!! I ain't had bloods done in years, so i'm like, jings....me inside could be falling out and they wouldn't have known about it lol! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it sucks!!

Liver rofl No brain!! lmfao!!

Thanks again

Love Lisa
xxxxxxxx

Dying_Swan
31-03-08, 21:07
Hey Lisa :hugs:

Listen to what the others said - if you had any of the conditions you're worried about hun you'd have more than just hives :winks:

I don't mean to play down your anxiety - I know it is very real. It's just that you really would expect to have other symptoms if you had Liver Damage, Liver Cancer, Pancreatitis, Pancreatic Cancer or Kidney problems (were there any more? :winks:)

I'm sure it will be fine. The tests may show up some allergy or some other condition, but I'm sure that it will be treatable. It may show nothing at all, but talk to the doctor to find out your best course of action and appropriate treatment.

Good luck and let us know!

xxx :flowers:

Richie
31-03-08, 21:11
Hi Bottleblond try not to worry, have had blood tests done
before and everything was fine
You would notice syptoms though, really you would, and even if you do doesn't have to be sinister
Used to really have blood pouring out last year from the er
posterior!! and dripping on the sheets yuch, i let it go on for over 8 months, was vomiting up blood too and was forced by friends and family to go to the gp not my current one!!
She said it was just piles without an examination !! thank god.
So doesn't need to be serious even if the symtoms are.
anyway let us know how you get on?
Richie x x x x x

bottleblond
31-03-08, 21:34
Thankyou Richie! i'll let you all know what happens xxxxx

Ffsk nursi....quit making me bloomin laugh wumin!! your hilarious hun!! Oh by the way...ive finished that edition of "Home and Gardens", any chance of that "Hello" now??? if not then i'd even settle for "Take a break", c'mon your surgery can't be that bloody posh! can it?? :winks:

Love and hugs to you all

xxxxxxxxx

Nibbles
31-03-08, 22:01
Hello you again :winks:

Good luck with your results, I'm sure they'll be fine and sort out this damn skin condition but that doesn't stop the worry does it. :hugs: Treat yourself over the next couple of days and try to do something that will completely chill you out. Get Mo round for a natter if that helps or watch a film, anything to keep you occupied. Something that I do when thinking irrational thoughts is to write them down. I then write something rational and positive next to it and read that each time the thought comes into my head.

Take care,

Mike :hugs:

bottleblond
31-03-08, 22:06
Mike

Thankyou me darlin mate!! you always did know how to say the right things!!

Loads of love

Lisa
xxxxxx

bottleblond
01-04-08, 12:19
phoned for my results but they are still not in yet. Another 24hrs of worrying myself sick :scared15: Grrrrr

Love Lisa
xxxxxxx

trac67
01-04-08, 12:34
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb247/floflo1989/hugs.jpg

sending you some hugs mate, now stop worrying !!!
love
Trac xxx

Lindalou64
01-04-08, 12:50
Hey Lisaaaaaaaa Im Sure Ya Blood Work Will Come Out Just Fine Hun Stay Positive ....................love Ya ..........linda Xxx

Dying_Swan
02-04-08, 22:53
Any news yet?

And for the record, my surgery would only have 'Horse and Hound', like in Notting Hill :winks:

No, I'm quite a fan of Take a Break and general trash too :yesyes:

Hope all is well with you

xxx :flowers:

williamsemciw
02-04-08, 23:04
I BELIVE this topic was continued here:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=28865