PDA

View Full Version : hiya all

jackie l
31-03-08, 20:08
:) Hiya everyone my name is Jackie,I,ve been having these horrible attacks since Nov 07.The first attack i had was a full blown panic attack now it is anxiety that shakes me and leaves me trying to hide away from it all! I am 48 and never been through anything like this before blimey its scarey,but its not going to beat me!.Hope to chat and help each other out xxx:yesyes:

Richie
31-03-08, 20:21
Hiya Jackie :hugs:
if you would like to pm (message) me then please do so, know how awful your symtoms can be and they can get overwhelming. Fortunately this site has kinda saved me from going completely bonkers:scared15:
Take Care

luv Richie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jackie l
31-03-08, 20:39
hiya richie, thanks for making me feel welcome.:biggrin: it will feel great to be able to talk to folk who understand how these EPISODES (as my gp calls them):lac:really leave you drained,and how to be able to wake on a new day and the first thought isnt what a lousy day yesterday was!xxxxxx:bighug1:

jodie
31-03-08, 20:51
hiya jackie

welcome to no more panic:grouphug:

jodie xxx

jackie l
31-03-08, 20:56
thanks for making me feel so welcomed jodie xxxx

mandie
31-03-08, 22:14
Hi Jackie

:welcome:

This site has been so helpful, lots of great people giving good advice.

love mandie x

kellie
01-04-08, 09:50
hiya jackie :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here. you will get lots of support and advice from all the great members. dont forget to visit the chat room where you will be most welcome.
best wishes.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: .

kellie .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

clair7
01-04-08, 10:44
Hi Jackie,

Welcome to the site! I can totally understand how you feel, i had my first attack in march 07 and ever since then the anxiety has taken over. Like you i had never experienced anything like that before so it was so scary. Anyway, im here anythime for a chit chat xxx

maz67
01-04-08, 11:36
:winks: Hi Jackie i recently found this site after suffering panic attacks very recently due to having a brain tumour removed back in Feb.
I worry if it is going to return but the news was good and the type i had was a low grade and very rarely grows back.

I had a seizure last November that is when it was found but just as a precaution i have to take anti epileptic drugs for that, which is another thing i worry about !!! Having another fit !!

But doc has reassured me that i probably won't get another fit as it was due to the tumour in the first place.

This site is great and has put my mind at ease and everyone is so friendly.

I find the deep breathing helps and distracting myself when i feel one coming on.

Hope this helps.
Take care
Mandy x:)

PUGLETMUM
01-04-08, 12:18
:welcome: hi jackie, thats the attitude to have:yesyes: you will be better in no time and you will re-gain your confidence:winks: alot of people ge tworse and have it for years and years because they didnt have good information or support - now with places like nmp among others you will be able to sort yourself out much quicker with no lasting effects!! take care emma:flowers:

trac67
01-04-08, 12:30
Hi Jackie,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

take care

Trac xxx