PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for getting carried away

imported_n/a
17-11-03, 09:47
Hi to everyone
I'm sorry about getting carried away last night and advocating the Linden method for all, of course I realise that it doesn't work for everyone, I think because I'm so relieved I'm feeling better, I wanted to shout it from the rooftops, we all have different symptoms, and because I've been ill for a very short time, maybe this is why its done the trick for me, I think his method probably works better for more generalized anxiety, with no specific phobias etc.
Wishing you all good luck and better health for the future
Hayley xxx

Hayley x

kate
17-11-03, 10:14
Hayley
I am all for sticking with something if it works for YOU.As you say, everyones needs are slightly different.

Kate x

nomorepanic
17-11-03, 17:31
No probs Hayley

Whatever works for you is good news for us too :-)

Nicola

Waffle
18-11-03, 21:44
Well, I am repeating myself here :O But if it works for you then its good. If you put your progress here as a result of it you can at the very least show us how well u are doing which is always good. If someone else seeing what you are trying and it helps for them then that's cool too. Its good to post what you have been trying etc.. Just because it didn't work for some people doesn't mean it won't work for you or others (perhaps they applied things wrong, and also people are all different, what works for you might not work for someone else but it may work for another person as well as you).

I'm not called Waffle for no reason you know :)