PDA

View Full Version : Cancelled

vernon
23-03-05, 19:48
Hi all. I got a call at 7 30am this morning from the eye hospital saying. The regular anaesthetist who workes with my surgeon is off sick, so its been canceled for 2 weeks till april the 7th. After all that anxiety and stress:( Well thanks all so much for the great support you have gabe me and u all take care, Vernon

maxine
23-03-05, 19:55
Oh god vernon what a nightmare, well i supose the best way for you to look at is that it gives you more to time to ready yourself for the operation.
Plus you now have 2 weeks in which to relax and not think about it.

Take care

Maxine x

seh1980
23-03-05, 21:04
Oh no Vern, that is so typical!! Like Max says though it will give you more time to work yourself up to it..

Sarah :D

nomorepanic
23-03-05, 21:20
Oh No Vern - after you were all psyched up as well

Sorry mate
x

Nicola

mico
23-03-05, 22:08
Sorry to hear that Vern. I bet there's a part of that's secretly pleased though, huh ;)? I know you were working yourself up for that though, in which case it's a shame after all that stress and anxiety.

Have yourself a few days relaxing, then get yourself ready and psyched up for the next one, you wouldn't want to go through that only to miss it again.

Good luck

mico

sal
23-03-05, 23:30
Vern so sorry to hear that as you had your head around it and however hard it was going to be for you you were going to do it.

Well in a few weeks time we will be here to support you again hon.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Karen
24-03-05, 00:26
Sorry to hear that Vern. This happened to me twice last year on the day I was due to be admitted to hospital so I know what it is like to get psyched up for it and then have it cancelled.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

bubbles
24-03-05, 02:06
What a shame, Vernon, after you had been so worried but had come to the decision to 'do it' this time!

You'll be okay though & it will be done, just a hold-up.
All the support is still there & will be for April 7th.

Linda. x

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

clickaway
24-03-05, 20:22
What a bugger Vern.

Be strong and enjoy the next two weeks.

We are all here for you..

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

sal
24-03-05, 22:33
Verny babes

Lets hope next time it goes ahead and you can put this all behind you. You got yourself ready for it this time and will again in 2 weeks hon.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

vernon
26-03-05, 19:22
thanks. love you all

sal
26-03-05, 23:30
And us you Verny babes, you will be okay and you will get through this.

Love Sal xx