PDA

View Full Version : Hi

wrain
01-04-08, 18:49
Hello all, I am new here and suffer from agoraphobia. It really gets depressing being couped up in the house so much but the fear of panic attacks keeps me indoors all to often.

I can get out with my husband, daughter or mother but outside that I am confined to the house. That adds to the depression and I feel like I am in a viscous cycle that I cannot break. This is still so new to me as I did not fall ill to this until 2002. Before this, I was so outgoing and the life of the party, now I don't even know what a party is.

I hope to get past this one day and if you are suffering from this, I hope you are able to get past it as well.

Kym

nomorepanic
01-04-08, 19:17
Hi Kym

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

jodie
01-04-08, 19:22
hiya Kym

:welcome: to no more panic :hugs:

jodie xx

chalky
01-04-08, 19:48
Hi Wrain,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Pickle
01-04-08, 20:05
Hi Kym and :welcome: to NMP.

You have joined a great site with wonderful people who are always willing to give you help and a shoulder when the going gets tough

Hope to see you around

Take care

Nibbles
01-04-08, 20:52
Hi Kym and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lilith1980
02-04-08, 09:34
Hi Kym

Welcome to NMP hun :hugs:

I'm sorry you have such a hard time with getting out but I hope you find some comfort and friendship from the people in here :)

Jo xxxxx

kellie
02-04-08, 11:59
hiya Kym :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: you will get lots of support and advice from all the great members just like i have. hope to talk to you in the chat room

best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie .xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

PUGLETMUM
02-04-08, 12:30
:welcome: hi kym, your agoro sounds similar to mine - but i can report that this year after 8years struggling i have made many breakthroughs and i can now go out further than i could alone - i can go into my nearest town and i can shop by myself, and do supermarkets alone and i have started to do an afternoon volunteering in a save the children shop - all things i would not have been able to deal with before - for fear of 'what if i panic'?!!! so you can recover, and youll get lots of tips on how on nmp, take care emma:flowers:

Lindalou64
02-04-08, 13:43
Hello Kym And Welcome...........i Wish Ya Well.........linda

margaret911
02-04-08, 15:08
Hi Kym
:welcome: to nmp, it was nice talking to u in the chatroom yesterday, hope this site helps u
lots of love Mags xxx

Lilith1980
02-04-08, 17:29
Hi Kym

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

trac67
06-04-08, 20:43
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Joe1981
06-04-08, 23:30
Welcome to the site :D