PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Andrewtraverse
01-04-08, 23:42
Im not one for useing forums as my past experience has been less than positive, but I feel that seeing how friendly this place is that I should force myself to be aprt of it.

Ah the ever to tense "Introduction" moment, waiting for welcomes and hope that it all goes good, as i'm sure it it will:)

Thank you for the time spent reading this...

.....T
ANDREW
.....A
.....V
.....E
.....R
.....S
.....E

louwilliams
02-04-08, 00:21
hi andrew and welcome to nmp.

you'll find loads of help and support here-have a look round the forums. i find them really re-assuring when i get panicky. you can do specific searches too if you cant find what your loking for. its just nice to be among people who understand what your going through

take care and hope to speak to you soon in chat

lou xxx

delta
02-04-08, 00:43
Hi Andrew
See! you needn't have worried :D
I hope you will find some great support here as I have done over the years.
Take care
D

Joe1981
02-04-08, 05:20
Hey bud welcome to the site!

chalky
02-04-08, 06:44
Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
No-one is here to judge you or treat you with anything other than respect.
Give yourself time to get comfortable here and you will benefit from being part of the family here.
best wishes,
Chalky

Lilith1980
02-04-08, 09:32
Hi Andrew

Welcome to NMP hun, no need to be afraid at all ;)

You'll meet lots of nice people on here, ready to give advice and support.

Jo xxxxx

bluesparkle
02-04-08, 11:25
hi andrew
and welcome to nmp...
yes this is a great place to be...and really friendly.
i like you was worried about posting but that was a few years ago now they cant shut me up lol
just have a look around and pop in the chat room and do things as and when you feel comfortable.
you get loads of advice and make some good friends here.
no one will judge you at all... and there is always someone who understands.
rach
x

kellie
02-04-08, 11:58
hiya Andrew :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: you will get lots of support and advice from all the great members just like i have. hope to talk to you in the chat room

best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie .xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Lindalou64
02-04-08, 13:44
Hello Andrew And Welcome.......i Wish Ya Well...........linda

Andrewtraverse
02-04-08, 14:58
Well now that wasn't bad at all, infact I am quite taken back by the good cheer that has been given to me, I will more than try to get involved in topics and such, but theirs something un nerving about just randomly droping in on other peoples conversations, for me anyway.

Forcing myself on here is proving to be tough but I push forward, which is why I must say sorry for my length in which I took to reply to the welcomes, pondering what lay in wait "will the replies be kind?" "Will any body have posted at all?" thoughts like these leave me in a slugabed staight, not venturing beyond the bed.

One step forward into a realm of ever changing steps! I feel this is a good thing:)

ANDREW TRAVERSE

nomorepanic
02-04-08, 21:22
Hi Andrew

Lovely to see you here so :welcome: aboard and hope we can be of some help.

Nibbles
03-04-08, 21:16
Hi Andrew and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

trac67
06-04-08, 20:42
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx