PDA

View Full Version : Headaches + dizzy

Joe1981
02-04-08, 04:07
Now to add to my dizziness i've been getting very bad headaches this past week and a half...

This past 3 or 4 days i've been getting it in my temples and in my eyes. It's strange because it seems to come and go 1 min its in my eyes and then its back in my temples..

Is it normal for the headache to rotate to dif parts of the head within mins and then back to another place? It's just stange i've always had headaches that are constant in 1 part of the head and now it seems that the pain wont stay in one place...

1 more thing to add is i've taken tylenol and advil and nothing seems to be helping..

Anyone?

scooby28
02-04-08, 18:41
I had a headache similar to this a few week back it just kept moving around different parts of my head, I was also dizzy I have been told I have low b12, have you had any blood tests to see if anything causing this. My headaches went away after my first B12 shot still going light headed though.

nikki39
02-04-08, 19:25
Hi, I had headaches like this a couple of weeks ago for about 15 days. I started getting paranoid as I was also experiencing floaters and convinced myself I had a brain tumour. After googling I found that floaters and headaches could be caused by poor eyesight so went to the opticians. My eyesight was quite bad and I was given glasses for pc work, reading, watching TV etc.

The headaches still continued so i eventually went to the Doctor who said it is related to tension and that when I learnt to relax the headaches would disappear.

After another few days I went back to docs and see a locum who was really thorough. She told me that I had symptoms of chronic sinusitis even though I did not have any catarrah and prescribed me antibiotics and a nasal spray. I was still not convinced but took the anti bs and used the nasal spray.

Guess what the headaches disappeared and so did the floaters althought I still get a few on and off which I have heard is normal.

Could it be that your sinuses are blocked because I had pains over my eyes, in my temples, back of my head and even in my neck.

Also, for really bad headaches and tension relief try taking Syndol, it is amazing and really helps the pain and to make you sleep.

I hope you feel better soon.

Nikkixxxx

Joe1981
03-04-08, 06:29
I called in sick for the past 2 days and guess what? The headaches went so i'm putting them down to tension and stress.

So it's back to work tomorrow and if the headaches come back well then i know the root cause :P

Thanks for the replys i was pretty freaked out and guess what it was just another thing i worried and freaked out for no good reason.

AtmoLav
03-04-08, 10:16
Definitely tension. Sinus pain doesn't move, trust me I've had it. A lot of docs will diagnose sinusitis and give antibiotics just to put a name to it and stop yuo being so tense.

Joe1981
04-04-08, 03:42
Well after 2 days off of work i went back today and guess what? My headache came back pretty bad.

Does this mean its just a tension headache from work? I hate it.

AtmoLav
04-04-08, 09:32
Do you work with a computer? What's your posture like?

Joe1981
05-04-08, 22:46
I work in a pharmacy, so i do look at computers most of the day and i stand all day looking down at a table and counting pills..