PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Rae here

winkle
02-04-08, 22:52
Hi everyone

Just discovered this site today from Google and it's great to see so many Brits here

I've just been prescribed antidepressants again following a really bad day on Monday (tearful all evening, really tense and panicky).

I haven't started taking them yet because I started a new job on Monday and I want to see how this week goes first.

I had quite a bad spell of anxiety/depression with some agoraphobia about 2 and a half years ago and have been absolutely fine until about a month ago when the anxiety is slowly creeping up on me again.

The most annoying thing is, I've been here before so I know how to deal with this and cope, but at the moment I'm a bit overwhelmed by it all.

Anyone else feel like this?

Lindalou64
03-04-08, 01:56
Hello Winkle And Welcome Yes I Have Thot Ive Over Come Alot But Still Get Blips Here And There But Just Remember They Shall Pass.........i Wish Ya Well.......linda

Joe1981
03-04-08, 06:49
Welcome to the site!

kellie
03-04-08, 08:26
hiya rae :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . as you said your self this can be overcome as you have done it befor, and you will do again :yesyes: . you will get lots of support and advice from all the great members and make some great friends to. dont forget to visit the chat room where you will be most welcome.

best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie .xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lilith1980
03-04-08, 09:51
Hi Rae

Welcome to NMP hun, you'll get lots of advice and support here :)

Jo xxxxx

chalky
03-04-08, 17:49
Hi Rae,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Nibbles
03-04-08, 21:33
Hi Rae and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. Yes, I've felt like that myself in the past but it does get better. Hang in there and be kind to yourself.

Take care,

Mike :)

winkle
04-04-08, 08:49
thanks everyone for the warm welcome

nomorepanic
04-04-08, 18:47
Hi Rae

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

trac67
06-04-08, 20:25
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx