PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone !

snikta
03-04-08, 10:41
Hi.
My name is Joan and I suffer from panic attacks, depression and agrophobia.
I've recently moved back to the UK having lived, on and off, in Spain for 3 years.
I was in an abusive relationship which I believe has triggered my problems.
My amazing daughter found this site for me (she's very understanding)
Hoping to get to know you all.
X

Lilith1980
03-04-08, 11:15
Hi Joan

Welcome to NMP hun :)

You will get lots of advice and support on here. Its great that you have your daughter with you. I'm sorry to hear about your abusive relationship and I hope you can start to rebuild your life :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

kellie
03-04-08, 16:28
hiya hun :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you will get lots of support and advice from all the great members and make some friends along the way. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us.

best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs:

kellie . xxxxxxxxxxxxx

chalky
03-04-08, 17:44
Hi Joan,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

snikta
03-04-08, 20:34
Thank you for welcoming me. It means alot, feeling pretty down at the mo.xxx

PixieL
03-04-08, 20:45
Hi Joan, welcome :) everyone here is lovely and very friendly :) blessings to you :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nibbles
03-04-08, 21:40
Hi Snikta and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. I hope you feel better soon.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
04-04-08, 14:31
Hello Joan And Welcome....i Wish Ya Well..........linda

nomorepanic
04-04-08, 18:34
Hi Joan

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

trac67
06-04-08, 20:30
Hi Joan,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Joe1981
06-04-08, 23:30
Welcome to the site :D

dawny
07-04-08, 12:48
:welcome: Welcome To Nmp

Love Dawny:welcome:

snikta
12-04-08, 10:55
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I really do appreciate them.
Just wondering if anyone has used alcohol to try deal with their panic. I've been stupid enough to do so and now have a huge proplem. Hopefully getting some help for it next week.
Snikta.x

belle
12-04-08, 11:33
Helloooo :)

x

popsy
12-04-08, 12:22
I have used alcohol to an extent, i do think that it might make me more anxious though the next day, im unsure of it effects my antideppressents from working?, id be interested to see what other people reply to this. Im new here too, so where here together.... take care xxxx

snikta
12-04-08, 15:28
Thanks popsy. I saw my doctor last week and she won't prescribe antidepressants till I stop drinking. She reckons they won't have any effect so hopefully will stop the drinking soon and get on some proper medication.
Take care. xxx

bottleblond
12-04-08, 15:32
Hi Joan,

Welcome to the site hun!

I also like to relax at night with a few lagers! It does start off as a comfort and a distraction but can very easily turn into a habit.

Please feel free to pm me if you want to talk!

Love Lisa
xxxx

Pickle
12-04-08, 16:03
Hi Joan and a big warm :welcome:

:hugs: