PDA

View Full Version : My skin, do I need to see the GP?

Lissy43
03-04-08, 15:22
I need help, my skin is driving me crazy.

I have always had a very shiny t zone, I was very prone to spots in my teens and Ive still had the odd break out in my twenties but in the last month I am suffering quite badly.

I started with a subeaceous (sp) cyst behind my left ear last month, the GP said it was common and just blocked pores or something, this week its finally gone but for the last 4 weeks ive been suffering with pimples all on my chin and at the sides of my face, against the ear and even had one just inside the ear. VERY very painful and my glands keep coming up sore in my jaw.

I am drinking water, putting on antiseptic cream at night but getting no joy. I thought it was because I wore foundation about 4 weeks ago, it was after that that these appeared but ive not worn it since, I don't wear foundation usually but I put some on for work once. The spots are still appearing so I doubt its from the foundation afterall. The only other thing I can think of is that I changed to an organic cleanser and toner last month but id of thought it it were those then my spots would be all over but I have noticed that im suffering with blackheads aswell now so my skin seems quite blocked.

I bought the Garnier pure range today, I feel like a teenager againhttp://www.baby-greenhouse.co.uk/smilies/rolleyes.gif

Its not like I can squeeze them either they are under the skin, they must be pimples because they are quite big and very painful.

Any advice?????I really do not want to see my GP for antibiotics if I can avoid it. They are not all over my face they just seems to be around my chin and sides of ears, very sore.