PDA

View Full Version : going trough a bad time

susie
03-04-08, 16:36
im 55 and have sufferd most of my life with anxiety and depretion ,what makes me really bad is now with the nicer weather the kids have started to play out moreand it gets very very noisey they climb my fence tease my dog and its making me feel so bad .im on seroxat have been for 12 years but it does nothing anymore .do other people go through this and how do they cope its orrible

Liverbird67
03-04-08, 17:04
Hiya Susie
Sorry that you are feeling so stressed at the moment, you're right about the light nights I live on the outskirts of a huge council estate near Liverpool, the kids are noiser and fortunately most of the ones by by house are sort of 10 -13 ish, since I have been ill (approx 6 weeks) I swear to god that they have got louder, they have also gone through a phase of knocking on my door with stray cats asking if they are mine (which they aren't) to be honest I find it worse when I have been to work all day and they knock to tell me whom has called at my house while I've been out, they are hardfaced little monkeys but things could be a lot worse, my daughter whom is 11 tells me that they all think I am great and dead friendly (I don't want to be their friend, they have found out I work in a hospital and are currently bombarding me with all kinds of questions, i

Liverbird67
03-04-08, 17:07
Sorry I hit the wrong button, as I was saying I don't want to be their friend I want them to hate me and leave me alone!). I have been taking SEROXAT for a few weeks I find it helps a bit.

I think with the kids sometimes as long as they are not getting too out of hand you just have to grin and bear it after all they are mostly only playing and letting off steam as long as they are not damaging your property or anything they are mostly ok.

bottleblond
03-04-08, 17:50
I know exactly what you are talking about too. I have a 9 yeah old and i recon i have brought him up pretty well. He never wanders far from home, never in any bother at all. BUT....By god there are some little devils where i live and they have all come out of the woodwork now that the sun is out and the nights are lighter. Only today did myself and a friend have to break up a fight right outside my garden gate, all of a sudden about 10 kids appeared and two of them, a male and female jumped on this little boys back and started laying into him, i don't like the boy who was being beat up as he is a nasty little thug but i just didn't have the heart to turn a blind eye. myself and my friend ran out and broke it up only to be met by foul language and dogs abuse. :shrug:

Two nights ago, i heard someone banging on my new back fence so i went out to see what is was, and there in front of me, bold as brass, was another little begger hitting my fence with an iron pole, i told him to clear off and not only did i get hit with dogs abuse again, but the little s**t started to pelt me with stones. :lac:

I don't mean to sound old fashoined but if that was any of us when we were a kid, we would probably be too scared to talk to an adult like that as we would end up with a thick ear!!

What's happening to todays youth??

Love Lisa
xxx

kellie
03-04-08, 18:20
hiya susie, im sorry you dont feel good at the moment and that you dont feel good about the lighter nights coming. first of all why not go to your doc and explain that the meds are not working for you anymore, you may need a change now. second if these little buggers continue to annoy you call the police about it and see if they can help. i dont know why the kids behave the way they do today but something has gone very wrong with the dissaplin and the manners of todays children. i realy hope you manage to have a good summer this year.

best of luck for you hun
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie .xxxxxxxxxxxxx

susie
04-04-08, 09:42
thank you so much for your replys i am going to go to the docters to see if i can change my meds ,its nice to know your not alone isnt it thank you so much:)