PDA

View Full Version : Hellooo

Lisa30
03-04-08, 16:59
I have been a member here for a while but I have never posted. I am 33 years old and have suffered from panic attacks and anxiety for 5 years. I also suffered agoraphobia for a while but I have been able to overcome that.

My panic attacks began during a messy relationship breakdown between my parents and whilst on holiday, although I dont get many panic attacks now I do suffer on and off with anxiety. I try not to let it control my life (which is not always easy) and I manage to work, very few of my friends and colleagues realise that I have a problem with this as I guess I appear bubbly and confident on the surface.

I have found this site a great help, even if its just to log on and know you are not the only person who feels like that. I know it is difficult for someone to understand how you feel if they have never experienced a panic attack, Im sure I wouldnt if i hadnt (hope that makes sense).

So please please please say hi to me in the chatroom, I can be a little shy and quiet at first especially if i am feeling really anxious but I am a very friendly person and look forward to chatting with you!!!

:bighug1: to you all

Lisa xxx

Lilith1980
03-04-08, 17:08
Hello Lisa!!! :hugs:

Big warm welcome to NMP :)

Look forward to seeing you in chat hun.

Jo xxxxx

Pickle
03-04-08, 17:24
Hi Lisa, a very warm :welcome: to NMP.

:hugs:

chalky
03-04-08, 17:26
Hi Lisa,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Nibbles
03-04-08, 21:30
Hi Lisa and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
04-04-08, 14:33
Hello Lisa And Welcome,,,,,,,,,,i Wish Ya Well........linda

andie73
04-04-08, 15:06
Hi Lisa

I'm quite shy too. I'm 34 and hoped I'd have grown out of it by now.lol. Chat room is great coz you're able to say how you feel and someone will be able to identify with you. I'm usually in chat room most days at five ish so if you're there say hello.

Take care
Andie

nomorepanic
04-04-08, 18:32
Hi Lisa

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

kellie
05-04-08, 13:37
hiya Lisa, just wanted to give you a big warm :welcome: to nmp. im sure you will get as much help and support that i have from all these great ppl. hope to talk to you in chat.
best wishes
takecare :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie .xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

trac67
06-04-08, 20:21
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx