PDA

View Full Version : hi im rachel

Caurus
03-04-08, 22:28
I'm agoraphobic. hi. its new to me. I've also got pretty bad depression but they aren't related and I've had that so long i can deal with it alone now well enough.
I started off with those because of the nature of the website but I'm an artist/writer who before this was hoping to become some sort of conservationist (working outside in forests etc). i like making things and reading, i used to be really social and i haven't been outside in two weeks.
i get panic attacks and vomit and things if i do, sometimes its bad sometimes i just need to catch my breath. i dont have any money and i dont know what to do.

margaret911
03-04-08, 22:59
Hi Rachel:welcome: to nmp, I too suffer with atacks of depression and I understand what its like, hope this site helps you and pop into chat sometime, it would be lovely to see you there.
love Mags xxxx

pooh
04-04-08, 10:34
Hi Rachel!

Glad you joined the site, It's really informative and the peoale are extremely supportive.

Hope to see you about

x

smudgie
04-04-08, 10:35
Hi Rachel

:welcome: to the forum. If you havnt already look around the site and read what you can, talk to us we are all here to help and support you.

If you can try talk in the chat room so you can make some friends. life must be so hard for you at the moment and Im sorry your going through this difficult time.

Take care of you

Smudgie

Lilith1980
04-04-08, 11:07
Hi Rachel

Welcome to NMP hun :)

Jo xxxxx

Nibbles
04-04-08, 12:39
Hi Rachel and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. I'm sorry to hear you're going through a bad patch at the moment and hope you feel better soon. I'm sometimes sick when anxious too so know how horrible it is but it doesn't happen every time. Staying indoors for two weeks isn't a really long time and is probably what you needed to recharge. When you feel able try to take some small steps rather than looking at the agoraphobia as a huge mountain. Going into the garden or just outside your door could be your first step.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
04-04-08, 14:25
Hello RACHEL And Welcome........i Wish Ya Well........linda

nomorepanic
04-04-08, 18:43
Hi Caurus

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

kellie
05-04-08, 13:33
hiya rachel, just wanted to give you a big warm :welcome: to nmp. im sure you will get as much help and support that i have from all these great ppl. hope to talk to you in chat.
best wishes
takecare :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie .xxxxxxxxxxxxx

chalky
05-04-08, 16:35
Hi Rachel,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
best wishes,
Chalky

samsara
05-04-08, 19:55
Hi Rachel. first of all are you getting any state benefits at all, as you can claim Incapacity Benefit by getting sick notes from your GP.This should give you some money. You need to tell him about your problem as well. Best wishes Samsara:welcome:

Bunty
06-04-08, 12:53
Hi Rachel

Welcome! I know it's awful. Maybe you could see the two weeks as just having a bit of a break? There is so much advice available on this subject but the most basic thing is that the more you do the easier it becomes. keep going out even if it's just for a walk.
we'll be here to listen when you have a bad day and to cheer when you have a good day.
Buntyxx

trac67
06-04-08, 20:14
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

anxious1-
08-01-09, 16:44
Hi im Rachel too!!:)

I know how you feel. I am sooo desperate to travel and go work abroad but it also terrified that my anxiety and panic will get out of control as soon as i leave what is familiar. Its a constant war. Im still at work but only just.. every day is hard and the anxiety is on my mind constantly. The second i get a headache or stomach ache i think im im in gods waiting room! LOL
But i am hoping to find help here. Have u seen your doctor yet?
xxx

sunshine-lady
08-01-09, 16:50
Hi Rachel and:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

Cherbear
10-01-09, 12:00
Welcome to the forum hun:hugs::hugs:xx

weeble40
12-01-09, 18:52
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx