PDA

View Full Version : new to this

diane07
04-04-08, 10:24
Hi i'm very new to this. I have agoraphobia and have just made it worse by moving away from my family and friends to live with my boyfriend. I have suffered panic attacks for 18 years but not permanently, i had psychotherapy some years ago which left me panic free. I'm trying to find my therapist again as i know i can be free of these feelings again. Its comforting reading other peoples stories as it makes me feel i'm not the only one in the world suffering. Anyway i just wanted to say hi

Di xx

pooh
04-04-08, 10:29
HI! Di!

It's a great site very informative and the site users are really supportive.

Welcome! See ya around the site

x

smudgie
04-04-08, 10:30
Hi Di and a big warm:welcome: .

Im sorry your going through a tough time.
Here you will fine so much info at your finger tips as you have already started to explore.
People here are so supportive, caring and sharing.
I wish you luck with finding a new therapist and hope you get the same result as last time.

Take care of you
Smudgie

Lilith1980
04-04-08, 11:09
Hi Di, welcome to NMP :)

When I moved from London to the Midlands to be with my b/f, my anxiety went through the roof so I know where you are coming from.

I have been here a year and after having some counselling I feel better but am trying to make a life for myself in terms of finding friends of my own, as well as those I know through my b/f.

Keep posting on here hun as you are certainly not alone :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

kellie
04-04-08, 11:11
hiya di :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . yes it is comfeting to know you are not the only one. you will get lots of support/advice from all the great ppl who use nmp. dont forget to visit that chat room where you can talk to us all.
best wishes
take care:hugs: :hugs:

kellie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nibbles
04-04-08, 12:43
Hi Di and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. Moving away from your friends and family is a really brave thing to do and that strength of character will turn things around and make you feel better.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
04-04-08, 14:23
Hello Di And Welcome..i Wish Ya Well..........linda

nomorepanic
04-04-08, 18:45
Hi Di

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

chalky
05-04-08, 16:50
Hi Di,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

trac67
06-04-08, 20:17
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx