PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

macuk
06-04-08, 06:03
Hi , I,m Andrew, 37m from Notts, I've been suffering with anxiety and panic disorders & insomnia for quite some years, although I have only realised in the past couple of years that anxiety was my main problem rather than some serious heart illness which I thought I had been suffering with, (through various related symptons) but after many doctors visits and casualty visits & now undergoing some CBT sessions ,which all diagnosed me as having Anxiety & Panic disorder I found my way here.
I have been on this site for a couple of years on and off reading lots but have only just joined. Mainly as it took me a while to admit I have this problem let alone talk about it.
I,ve have found this site very helpful and informative which has answered alot of my questions and given me help & encouragement from time to time and eased worries.
So thanks and hello everyone :winks:

PUGLETMUM
06-04-08, 06:52
:) hello andrew, im glad nmp has helped you and you seem to be making good progress with this problem, emma:winks:

belle
06-04-08, 09:06
Hi and welcome :)

x

bluebell68
06-04-08, 11:57
Hi andrew.... welcome, i too found the site sometime ago but only just joined... i still sometimes struggle to accept that my many many symptoms are a result of my anxiety but deep down i know that its true. i think anxiety likes to be secret, it feeds on our isolation...the less we share our anxiety with others the stronger it gets and joining this site means that we can share our fears and feelings and get a little support from people who know how we feel.
Together we can all beat this.:bighug1: :yesyes:
Rachel

smudgie
06-04-08, 12:24
Hi Andrew

So glad you have joined us and:welcome: .

I hope talking to others help you and learn more about whats going on for you. This site is a knowledge base , caring supportive group of people which you will discover have experinced and still troubled by thier lifes.

Take care
Smudgie

chalky
06-04-08, 13:13
Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

kellie
06-04-08, 13:22
hiya Andrew :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . im sure you will get lots of support/advice from all the great members just like i have. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all.

best wishes.
take care.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie .xxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
06-04-08, 13:48
Hello Andrew And Welcome ..........i Wish Ya Well......linda

Nibbles
06-04-08, 19:35
Hi Andrew and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. I'm glad you've decided to take the first step and post your story which can be a bit daunting.

Take care,

Mike :)

Pickle
06-04-08, 19:38
Hi Andrew a warm :welcome: to NMP

Take care

trac67
06-04-08, 20:11
Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

nomorepanic
06-04-08, 22:19
Hi Andrew

A warm :welcome: to NMP and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

Joe1981
06-04-08, 23:27
Welcome to the site :D

Lilith1980
07-04-08, 09:04
Hi Andrew

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx