PDA

View Full Version : hiya its kellie

kellie
06-04-08, 13:54
hiya everyone its me kellie. ive been here since last september but never done a post about me :doh: . a lot of you know me already but for those of you that dont here goes. ive been suffering with health anx for over a year now which is a result of trying to cope with the pain and stress of 3 family deaths in 12 months, my eldery nan who has alzimers, ( as i was her every day carer ) and 3 teens girls ( one who developed anx/panic/ocd and the other who was so scared of dieing she refused to sleep at night and has very bad panic/anx. ) who totaly fell apart after the deaths of there cousions and there uncle. i got a very bad chest infection that had me convinced i had lung cancer and my health anx started from there. one night at 3 am when i was feeling very scared and convinced i was dieing i found nmp and ive never been so grateful in all my life. reading the symptoms for a few days helped me to beleive that it was health anx i had and not the big c. so i would like to say a big thank you to nic and anyone else who helped her put this site together. also to everyone on here who keeps me sane and a smile on my face.
big hugs and lots of love to you all.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bluebell68
06-04-08, 15:26
Hi Kellie.... Its fantastic that you have decided to post ...it sounds like you have been coping with so much and yet i have noticed since joining that you have still taken the time to reply to so many new members posts. It means so much that you are able to do this for others when you have so much to deal with yourself...it is great to hear a little about you and i hope that you will post more.... it is reading about other peoples experiences and fears that reassures us that there are others out there who will listen and understand...so a big thank you and loves to you too Kellie :)

belle
06-04-08, 16:01
Hi and welcome :)

x

bottleblond
06-04-08, 16:13
Kellie,

((((((((((((( hugs )))))))))))

Well done gal!!

Lots of Love
Lisa
xxxxxxx

chalky
06-04-08, 16:46
Hi Kellie,

It's good to see you Posting about you.
You have been very supportive to me and so many other people here.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Recovery will come.
Best wishes,
Chalky

PUGLETMUM
06-04-08, 17:06
:hugs: :yesyes: hi kellie - and officially:welcome:

margaret911
06-04-08, 17:07
Hi Kellie
You are a lovely person, love ya lots.
Mags xxxx

Nibbles
06-04-08, 19:39
Hi Kellie,

It's good to read a little more about yourself and I hope you continue to get a benefit from NMP.

Take care,

Mike :)

trac67
06-04-08, 20:10
Hi Kellie,

Nice to see you post a bit more about what you suffer with

Take care

Trac xxx

kellie
06-04-08, 20:19
thank you all so much for your welcomes and replies. im so happy to be a part of such a loving and supportive group of people. love and hugs to you all :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
06-04-08, 22:12
Hi Kellie

Lovely to see you posted and :welcome: officially to NMP

You have been through a lot and no wonder you had problems after all that.

Glad you are part of NMP.

Lindalou64
07-04-08, 23:30
Well Hello There Kellie..........hope Ya Doing Well Hun ...talk Soon............linda Xxxxx

nooey
08-04-08, 14:11
LOL Hello Kellie
Thank You so much for your support and advice two nights ago in the chat room you really made me feel at ease well more at ease then I have felt for years and you also made me smile which is something that I havent done for a long time 'well not a true honest genuine smile that I did the other evening. Infact I nearly found myself giggling
Love nooeyxx

Lilith1980
08-04-08, 14:31
Hey Kellie,

A belated welcome to NMP :roflmao:

Nice to hear about you hun, you're always there for others :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

kellie
08-04-08, 16:16
hiya all, ty once again for the welcome.
nooey im so glad i put a smile on your face hun i hope ta have you laughing your bottem off before long.
love and hugs to you all
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PixieL
08-04-08, 19:04
hiya kellie thought id say a belated welcome although i only just joined a few weeks ago :P lol. nice talking to u in the chat room :) hugs!!!!!! :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Joe1981
09-04-08, 03:49
Welcome to the site! :D

jellybean43
12-04-08, 23:00
Hi Kellie
Just to say MANY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP TONIGHT in chat and for all your reassuring words!!!
I am feeling a lot better now and I know i took up a lot of your time---so thanks again!!!
Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow---you deserve it! xxx

KittyLittle
13-04-08, 01:31
Hi Kellie

I always get over anxious when I am ill. I hate taking medicines (creates more anxiety!) but usually take Buttercup syrup or Covonia for chesty stuff and coughs and Calpol for anything else. The way I see it if people give this stuff to their kids willy nilly then it can't hurt you and can only help, and its not the type of medicine that is drug like or has side effects.

I take the medicine then say right I've taken my medicine and that WILL help and then try to just let it do its work. I always feel better then.

kellie
15-04-08, 08:38
jellybean you are most welcome hun :hugs: :hugs: im here to help when ever its needed and im glad ive made you feel a little better about things.
take care.

kitty thank you hun for telling me that, im going to bye some and see if it relaxes my mind about this stupid throat feeling.
take care :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

miff
15-04-08, 09:12
You fit right in Kel we all need some lovin and support and its great to share with others that know exactly how you feel as you have for me .woohoo:hugs: :yesyes:

SANDYJANE
15-04-08, 09:19
hi and big warm welcome

love sandyjanexxx

kellie
07-05-08, 11:46
once again thank you so much to all of you. you have all keep me strong in hard times and for that i am so very grateful. i truly believe if it wasnt for you guys and nmp i would not be the kellie i was befor this health anx invaded me.
lots of love and happiness to you all.
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

veebee
07-05-08, 12:41
Hi Kellie, good to hear from you! Your reply really helped me when I first started posting recently - soooo good to know we are all here for one another!

Take care
Vic
x

dawny
07-05-08, 13:09
:bighug1: hi ya kellie,

havent spoken to you in an age.....you were the first person i spoke to in chat and you were and still are lovely.....:bighug1:

big hugs

dawny

kellie
07-05-08, 13:17
thank you so much veebee and dawny :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:
lots of love and happiness to you both

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx