PDA

View Full Version : hi

jack76
06-04-08, 22:02
hi everyone.

thought I would sign up after initially reading the forum and reading how similar my symptons are to the vast majority of others.

Well i am 32 and would estimate i have suffered some form of anxiety for 22 of those years. My initial years where where i couldnt swallow my spit and ended up spitting in my school bag.

I am lucky in some respects as I can have gone months without any serious incidents of anxiety.

But the pains in the chest, irregular heart beat, back pain stomach pain, exces wind... well i have been there before and again now i pretty much here again.... as well as that im a constant obsseive with my familys health.... my son or daughter have a temprature and a cold i have straight to the doctors and literally put him on deaths door.

So yes i have had the years of misery that this anxiety state brings and really in some form it never goes away.

Its reassuring that people feel the same... in a nice kind of a way. :blush:

bluebell68
06-04-08, 22:08
Hi Jack76 and welcome to the site :welcome: ..... i too joined recently and i can't tell you how reassuring it has been for me to find others who have the same fears and worries... you are not alone :)
Best wishes

bottleblond
06-04-08, 22:13
Hi Jacks

I'm Lisa, 36 and also suffered from axiety for 22 years. I used to use the school pay phone in the canteen begging my mum to come home from work as i thought i was dying. Like you-i found swallowing a problem and still do at times, infact i check my throat and tongue about 20 times per day to make sure it's not swollen or swelling (after an recent chronic urticaria outbreak) also down to my anxiety i presume, as i just had full bloods done and all came back fine!!

Please don't feel you are on your own because you would be so wrong. We have had all professions here from a forensic person to paramedic!

You will get loads of support here and i bet you meet lots of lovely friends too, like i have!

best of luck to you hun

Lots of love
Lisa
xxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
06-04-08, 22:22
Hi Jack

A warm :welcome: to NMP and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

jack76
06-04-08, 22:57
thank you...... i have had a few experiences in the past the chest pain I have been in A + E ended up having an ECG and told your heart is A1. i had stomach problem and had all my bloods done.... Gp tells me it is caused by stress from my job and my own view is also very likely for my anxiety

Joe1981
06-04-08, 23:25
Welcome to the site :D

kellie
07-04-08, 07:56
hiya jack :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you will get lots of support/advice from all the great members, i know i have. everything you have mentioned as you know are all classic symptoms of anxiety. dont forget to visit the chat room.
best wishes

take care. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lilith1980
07-04-08, 09:00
Hi Jack

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Nibbles
07-04-08, 11:57
Hi Jack and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
07-04-08, 23:31
Hello Jack And Welcome.....i Wish Ya Well.............linda

nooey
08-04-08, 14:09
Welcome to NMP

Like all the other posts on here at the moment I could of easily written it myself

Looking forward to meeting you in chat or on the boards

Love nooeyxx

chalky
08-04-08, 17:36
Hi Jack,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

trac67
09-04-08, 11:36
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx