PDA

View Full Version : Upset stomach?

Mel
25-03-05, 00:05
I have been feeling much better recently and have hardly had any panic symptoms at all, my heartburn has got a bit better but recently I have had an upset stomach. At first I thought I had just picked up a bug that was going round as my partner and some people at work had it too, but it has been going on for about a fortnight now. It's really getting me down because I usually have a cast iron stomach, and when I have read some of the posts from people who have had tummy troubles associated with panic I have felt glad that this was the one symptom I hadn't had, I guess I spoke too soon. Does anybody have any advice on this, like how long it lasts and what I can do to make it more bearable.

FAN
25-03-05, 00:10
are you taking any medication that could be causing this as some tend to do.....................or do you just get the feeling when your anxious panicky?

fan x

"dont wait for the light at the end of the tunnel..........stride down there and light the bl**dy thing yourself!

Mel
25-03-05, 00:21
I am not taking any medication other than the occasional paracetamol for the pains in my stomach, and they don't usually upset my stomach. I have not really been feeling panicky at all lately, nearly all my other symptoms have gone away recently apart from a little tingling in my arms. It just seems like my stomach is unable to process food properly at the moment. I have tried drinking Actimel but it hasn't helped.

sal
25-03-05, 00:36
Hi Mel

Sorry to see your stomach is playing up but it could be related to the anxiety, we get over one symptom and it resurfaces in another place. It will pass and is just a temporary thing. Go to your doctor and get checked out that you havent got a bug as some last for a lot longer than a few days, or have you eaten something that has upset your stomach.

Hope it passes soon and you start to feel better.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.