PDA

View Full Version : Death In Family

Southern_Belle
06-04-08, 23:08
I have been away a couple of weeks tending to my Grandmother who was in the hospital then in Hospice. Sadly she passed away March 30th after a stroke.:weep: I do not know yet what kind of experience it was as I have not fully processed all my emotions but I was with her when she died. Never having seen anything like that before, plus loving her like I did, I am beyond sad. I know I was so lucky to have her for so many years but it just gave me more time to love her. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I think I could use a few hugs.

Laura xxx

freakedout
06-04-08, 23:16
Hi Laura,

sincere condolences, I am really sorry to read of your loss. It sounds like she was very poorly and it must have been very traumatic for you seeing that. I hope that you are ok. You will experience a whole range of emotions as you try to adjust to your loss, each persons experience is very different. If you ever need to talk, you are welcome to pm me. In the mean time though, take care and <<bigs hugs>>

Freaky

nomorepanic
06-04-08, 23:24
Laura

As you know already I was very sad to hear this news but I just want to say that I am thinking of you mate :bighug1:

http://www.ittakestwo.com/products/Cards0406/S247@28%25.jpg

Thinking of you Laura

alexis
06-04-08, 23:29
Hi laura, Ive been away so sorry to have missed out on this, you will be confused for a while really, I was when I lost my father after nursing him at home, the final weeks were busy caring to all his needs then when I lost him I was confused for a while, time will help,take care and sending you lots of big hugs!

honeybee3939
06-04-08, 23:31
Laura

So sorry to hear your sad news too, thinking of you:hugs:

http://www.zwani.com/graphics/thinking_of_you/images/10.gif

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

debera
07-04-08, 00:18
sorry to hear of your loss laura
love debera
x x x x :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

DeniseB
07-04-08, 00:21
:meh: Very sorry to hear about your grandam Laura.

Denise x x

Hope 2
07-04-08, 01:55
Hey Laura :flowers:
Sending you love and care xx

I take comfort in feeling that my Grandma is still with me all the time , just not physically , cos someone you love so deeply never leaves you .

Night God Bless to your Grandma
With Love
Hope xx

Karen
07-04-08, 02:51
Sorry to hear of your loss Laura. Your grandmother will always be with you in your heart.

Thinking of you and sending you some hugs :hugs:

Karen xx

Lilith1980
07-04-08, 09:12
Hi Laura

Sending you loads of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: at this difficult time hun.

Jo xxxxx

Piglet
07-04-08, 09:22
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Love Piglet xx

Nibbles
07-04-08, 12:08
You're very much in my thoughts, Laura. Sending you lots of hugs.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/Whitetiger2162007/sympathy222.gif

Take care,

Mike x

Lindalou64
07-04-08, 23:43
HEY MY FRIEND IM SO SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR GRAMS,I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS W/HOSPICE AND WITNESSING IT ALL....MY THOTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU HUN.......EVER WANNA TALK LEAVE ME A PM I GET BACK AS SOON AS I CAN,,,,,,,,,,,,LOVE LINDA XOXOXOXOXOXO

girl26
07-04-08, 23:43
Dear Laura,

You grandmother will always live in your hart and memories...
Sending you lots of hugs.

manmoor
08-04-08, 09:17
My Dear Friend Laura,

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandmother hun and my thoughts are with you and all the family across the sea. I'm sending you lots of hugs because you are very special to me :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx

Granny Primark
08-04-08, 09:31
Hi laura,
So sorry to hear of of your grams death.
I have sat with many people when theyve died. But when I sat with my dad when he passed away it was a completely different experience.
I suspect its a numbness that you are feeling at them moment and given time that numbness will disappear.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Loads and loads of hugs.

Lynn xx

Southern_Belle
09-04-08, 00:54
Thank you all so much for you kind words and hugs. I am in shock and depressed which I do not think I have ever been before, always had anxiety. I guess time will help and I can't tell you how much your words have too.

Love,

Laura

happyone
09-04-08, 09:37
Laura hunny,
I am so sorry to hear this. It is very sad news. Take some comfort from knowing that your Grandmother had a wonderful person in her life...you.
Thinking of you
Happyone
xxx

lorac
09-04-08, 10:19
Hello Laura,

My thoughts and prayers are with you

Carol
xxxx

Coni
09-04-08, 19:17
Hi Laura, Im so so sorry to hear of your loss....sending you hugs and thinking of you.

lots of love Coni XXXX

kazzie
09-04-08, 21:22
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Laura

My heart goes out to You I know what its like to lose those we love:hugs:

You are in my thoughts and prayers:hugs:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

manmoor
10-04-08, 10:10
More hugs for Laura and her family :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx