PDA

View Full Version : tormented

greenday1997
07-04-08, 19:16
have given up im tired, tired of everythin all the hurt n the way this has messed my life up. am not strong anymore am jst livin everyday lookin forward to when i can sleep n am close to not bein alive.

feel like am standin on top of ma life lookin back on it all n i feel like its over wish there was a switch i can turn off n be over. all i got is tears every night every mornin.

am tired now i wanna go am ready yet i still keep on goin cant cope yet i dont want help

tormented by ghosts every day, ghosts of memories, of people, of the one i lost and they wont go i want them to be real so much i want them all back. what can i do? theres only one thing i wanna do have given up n am ready to go

Furious Angel
07-04-08, 19:18
Please dont give up, we need you to be our greeny!

leo05
07-04-08, 19:36
hun i know that you cant see a way out right now, but there has to be! i know that ya are stronger than you think as hey you have helped me heaps in tons of ways.

i suggest that you see your doc asap and tell them everything am i mean it everything!!

write it down if it help i did and now i getting help so if i can do it so can you.

rob hun just hang in there i know how ya feel but remember that ya have tons of m8s here and i will always be here for ya no matter what

hugs n love

lea xx

bluebell68
07-04-08, 21:40
Please don't give up .. i don't know what else to say.. just don't.
Rach

doodah
07-04-08, 23:03
Awww greenday - hang on in there!

Wendy xxxx

Twinkl3
07-04-08, 23:07
Dont give up monkey... Your not allowed to we'v got our WMSP trip to go on.. and play with the monkeys etc.
Please dont give up!

x x x

Furious Angel
08-04-08, 00:04
i think you should read this hunny xxx
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?p=320921#post320921

HelenS
13-04-08, 03:29
Greenday you said......................

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/icons/icon7.gif ello
hey all :biggrin:

been a member since last year but forgot to introduce myself doh!! :doh:

some of you may know me already - u lucky devils :biggrin:

anyway i joined because i was in a bad way having 4-5 panic attacks per day and my life was in shambles health anx, touch of ocd thoughts, borderline agrophobia - yes all the great stuff!!

now im pleased to say am alot better still not out the water but getting there mainly due to doin my own research to better understand wat was going on, help n support of some of you, cracking mates.....and well, the occasional diazepam :biggrin:

so am here to get that bit better and get back to things help keep spirits up and offer any help from my own experiences and wat ive learned.

feel free to msg me if u want to ill help if i can and pretend im asleep if i cant......not really lol :bighug1:

remember to smile and laugh n dont take things too seriously after all thats why half of us got in this mess!! so lighten up :biggrin:

if you wanna know anythin else just ask am usually around somewhere :winks:

Just a remainder of what you said in March, so in 10 days you go down hill, doesnt mean you cannot get back up that hill and back in good spirits now does it!!!

Well you know you got friends so why would you want to turn your back on them?

Be safe okay! x

Lilith1980
13-04-08, 13:10
Hi Greenday

Why dont you feel ready for help hun? Are you concerned about what the help may involve - ie talking about things that are upsetting?

I think a major step in recovery is facing the things that you fear the most - and this includes the feelings.

When I first started counselling, I was worried about talking about my feelings because I was worried I'd start crying and never stop. It was the best decision I made to go to counselling. I think all I needed was to talk and for someone to listen and not look at me like I was mad ;)

Greenday we are all here for you hun, you are worth so much and your life is too. You have so much to give so dont you go anywhere yet!!

I think you should try and get yourself to your GP and ask to be referred for some therapy hun :hugs:

Jo xxxxx