PDA

View Full Version : Bummy few days!!!!!!

kazzie
07-04-08, 22:43
Hi Guys:)

I really dont want to have this week:ohmy:

Youngest son leaves home on Weds:weep:

This time last year we were planning his 21st birthday party which turned out to be the last time I saw my cousin alive:weep:

So Saturday will be the anniversary of when police knocked the door to tell me he had been fatally injured:weep:

And to top it all 18th April will be anniversary of when i turned his life support machine off:weep:

My anxiety is sky high at the mo.....any tips????:shrug:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

Lindalou64
07-04-08, 23:45
Sorry Ya Going Thru A Tough Time Kaz My Thots Are With Ya...............linda Xxxxxxxx

debera
08-04-08, 00:59
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/qwilsonprickett/cid_B62400B5-B5D4-4ED9-A719-F8847C4.gifaww kazz
sorry you are having a rough time right now
love debera
x x

Karen
08-04-08, 01:52
Sorry you are having a rough time Kaz. Thinking of you :hugs:

Karen xx

Lilith1980
08-04-08, 09:32
Hi Kazzie

Sorry I dont have any tips honey, this must be a difficult time so go easy on yourself.

Sending you some :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

bottleblond
08-04-08, 11:10
Kazzie :flowers:

Hun if you didn't feel this way, i'd be worried about you. You got to remember that this past year has been very very stressfull for you and you've not long just attended your cousins inquest too which was a very upsetting ordeal.

Plus your hubbie's been poorly too and i know how worried you were about him, and now boy child if flying the coop!! It's been tough going hun.

Please have lots of rest and for got sake wumin, spoil yourself a bit!! you have coped admirably and just remember you got lots and lots of happy times ahead.

Loads of love to you Kazz!!

:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Lisa
xxxx

belle
08-04-08, 13:52
:hugs:

x

yorkylover
08-04-08, 14:45
http://www.zwani.com/graphics/hugs/images/angelhugsforyoublack.jpg:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

honeybee3939
08-04-08, 20:44
Kazzie

http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/hugs/big_hugs_pink_flower.jpg

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Love
Andrea
xxxxxx

jodie
08-04-08, 20:56
hiya kaz

lisa is right in what she has sead you have been through a lot and it all takes time to get over hun . but you are strong and you will be ok these things are hard but somhow we get through them
:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

jodie xxxxxx

kazzie
08-04-08, 21:11
Thanks Everyone:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Piglet
08-04-08, 21:27
Kaz this was bound to be a difficult time and as such you need to be a bit of a best friend to yourself.

Treat yourself the same way you would if this was a close pal facing it and take time out to do some relaxing things to counteract the upsetting emotions you're feeling.

Perhaps try a bach flower rememdy for grief and have some uplifting neroli oil on a cottonwool ball to sniff.

Any little ways to ease you through and help you to put things straighter in your own mind.

I think accepting this as part of the healing process in losing Mike and it needs to gently gone through than walked round on this occassion will all help the longer term feelings that you have.

Remember though hun that death is a just a means to a birth in some cultures and this is a lovely way to look at it because it means Mike will have gone on to new things now.

Love Piglet :flowers:

kazzie
08-04-08, 21:37
Awwww Piglet:hugs:

What lovely words:hugs:

And true as well:hugs:

Southern_Belle
09-04-08, 00:59
Dear Kaz,

I am sorry you are going through such a difficult time right now with so many memories. I have no words of wisdom but can offer a huge :bighug1: . I must tell you I have always admired your strength. As for your youngest leaving home, I am sure he will always be back to visit.

Warm hugs,

Laura

Nibbles
09-04-08, 20:59
Sending you lots of hugs Kaz

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x220/ColColt/ATT130636544.gif

I think Piglet's summed it up perfectly.

Take care,

Mike x

kazzie
09-04-08, 21:17

Well son is still here for tonight anyhow although his room is packed up now:weep:

Spent this afternoon with my grandkids so that kept me busy lol:D

Gradually the week is slipping away:yesyes:

Thanks for all the messages and support:hugs:

Karen
10-04-08, 00:56
Thinking of you Kaz :hugs:

Karen xx

kazzie
10-04-08, 21:13
Thanks Karen:hugs:

Well today has been dreadful:weep:

Rich is here till tomm now when his bed is delivered to new house.....may sound odd but Im gonna miss him so much I wish he would just go so I can have a good bawl and start to get used to the idea:weep:

One year ago almost to the hour since I last saw Mike:weep:

I have spent today crying.....dont know what hurts most!!!:wacko:

Got friends coming for lunch tomm so better put on a brave face:shrug:

honeybee3939
10-04-08, 21:15
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: <-------for you Kazz xxxx

Andrea
xxxxxx

Granny Primark
10-04-08, 21:35
Hi kaz,
Big big hugs mate.
The first anniversary of someone we loves death is always a traumatic and sad time.
As regards your son leaving home it hurts really bad. Cus us mums want to our babys to want us and depend on us forever!
Trust me in most cases they do.
My home didnt feel like a home anymore when my kids left home. It was just a house.
However since ive become a granny for the 2nd time and our little katie spends loads of time round here, my house is back to feeling like it was years ago.
However I feel weve got the best of both worlds. I love having my daughter and her partner and daughter here but its also nice that me and me hubby have got our own space. And thats something we havent had for 31 years.
Yes youl shed a tear and when you think back you will always remember what it felt like when he left home. But youl also feel proud to know that hes an independent young man.

Loads of love
LYNN xx

kazzie
10-04-08, 21:46
Thanks Andy:hugs:

That was a lovely post Lynn thank you so much:hugs:

Piglet
10-04-08, 22:45
Have another hug lovie and know that while we think our kids flying the nest is the end of an era he'll be wanting you do his laundry for him just like middle piglet is doing with me. Like everything it's never quite so bad in reality as it is in our heads.

Unless of course you have pmt and bad toothache in which case it becomes a bloody catasrophe that you pour your heart out to whom ever will listen - my postman soon regretted getting me to sign for a parcel last week (he won't be doing that again in a hurry)!!!

Piglet :flowers:

kazzie
10-04-08, 22:59
ROFL Piglet:roflmao:

You should be bottled(not in the true sense of the word) and sold as a tonic:hugs:

Piglet
11-04-08, 09:46
Lol Kaz!!!:D

kazzie
11-04-08, 22:04
Well he has gone:weep:

Im better than I thought Id be and just got a text from him saying he is ok and eating a home made curry.....bless:yesyes:

Oh and had to laugh Piglet he said he will see me tomm:yesyes:

Seems you were right:hugs:

Thanks Everyone:hugs:

Piglet
11-04-08, 22:12
Oh and had to laugh Piglet he said he will see me tomm:yesyes: Kaz x x x:hugs:

Lol mate!!!

honeybee3939
11-04-08, 22:48
Kazzie

Glad to hear the day went better than expected:yesyes: .

My eldest daughter as been staying at her boyfriends all week but they know where thier bread is buttered, she came home tonight with boyfriend after hearing i had been shopping and had a fridge full of food,:wacko: brought a bag full of washing too!:ohmy:

Shes sat eatting curry and drinking my wine !lol :mad:

Kids ehhh !

Love
Andrea
xxxxxx

kazzie
11-04-08, 22:56
Lol Andy.......bless em eh?????:D

Karen
12-04-08, 01:31
Hugs Kaz :hugs: Glad he is ok.

Karen xx

bottleblond
12-04-08, 19:32
Kazz

Just to let you know i am thinking of you!!

:bighug1:

Loads of Love
Lisa
xxxx

kazzie
13-04-08, 13:26
Thanks Everyone:hugs:

Not having such a good day today:lac:

I miss him sooo much its awful:weep:

The labrador was trying to get into his old room this morning cos he wondered where he was, I had to open the door so he could see Rich wasent there:weep:

The house seems so quiet and empty and I cant stop crying:weep:

honeybee3939
13-04-08, 19:15
Aww Kazzie

I really feel for ya hun, have a hug :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I always remember my mum been so upset when i left home, but 3 month later when i fell out with my boyfriend she wouldnt let me move back in...lol (think she had got used to the house been tidy:noangel: )

Hope tommos a little brighter for you.

Love
Andrea
xxxxx

Piglet
13-04-08, 20:07
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Aww Kaz hun have a special squeeze. :hugs:

Love Piglet :flowers:

Karen
13-04-08, 20:26
Have some hugs from me too Kaz :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Karen xx

yorkylover
13-04-08, 23:03
Kazz:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

kazzie
13-04-08, 23:14
Awwww thank you all:hugs:

Was ok in the end cos my best mate turned up and we had a good natter:D

Not heard from him all day which has been hard but Ive coped:yesyes:

Thank you all for the lovely messages of support and all the hugs:hugs: