PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Im new! And so glad I have found this site!!!

xxHonetBeexx
08-04-08, 00:05
Hi

I will start by saying HI to everyone!

I have only found this site at 12.00am I cant belive it! Im so tired but want to write so much lol

I will write again in the AM, telling you about me & my Panick/Anixety Attacks. Im finding it hard just writing this simple sentance, but I will sleep on it & hopfult much better tomorrow.

Im so pleased ive found some ppl on the same wave length as me! ( I hope ) lol

Bye for now

T x x x :scared15:

kellie
08-04-08, 08:11
hiya :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . i remember finding this site at 3 am while sitting crying/shaking with the fear that i was dieing. i aint done that since then and it is all down to the great members who have helped me. you will get lots of advice / support from everyone the help and reasurance they give is amazing. the pages on the left that give out so much info is so helpful to. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all about anything or just relax and have a giggle.

best wishes hun

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lilith1980
08-04-08, 09:21
Hi ya, welcome to NMP :)

So happy for you that you found this site :D

You'll get some great advice and support and make some good friends here :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

Lindalou64
08-04-08, 12:40
Hello Honetbee And Welcome.......i Wish Ya Well..........linda

nooey
08-04-08, 14:05
Welcome to NMP

Looking forward to meeting you in chat or on the boards 'that is just how I found this site too'

Love nooeyxx

xxHonetBeexx
08-04-08, 16:35
Hi eveyone,

A bit about me. I started getting panic/anxiey attack back in 2002, I had no idea what it was and thought I was goint mad! it took me 3 months to visit DR'S, as soon as I told him my symptons he said straight away what I was suffering from.

It has been a hard long slog to get to where I am now. This has takne over my life for the last 6 long years. and at teh moment I cant see any light at the end of the tunnel, although I try to stay postive. I had a child of 10 who is my life and it has affected him when he was younger n still to this day, I cant mange to take him into the school playground.

Over the years thishas been up n down, ive tried all kinds of coucelling, CBT, massages, medacation and nothing seem to work! im now think of trying ACUPUNCTURE, has any tried this does it work?

So much to say!!!!!! so hard to write

bluebell68
08-04-08, 16:50
Hi T and :welcome: to the site... stay strong and keep posting, it really helps...:yesyes: xx

chalky
08-04-08, 17:29
Hi T,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

nomorepanic
08-04-08, 18:57
Hi T

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Take some time to read the website pages on the left as well.

You will get loads of support and advice here.

honeybee3939
08-04-08, 19:54
HI "T"

A BIG warm :welcome: from me too hun, glad to see you have joined us:) .

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxxx

Joe1981
09-04-08, 03:51
Welcome to the site! :D

lesleya
09-04-08, 04:57
Welcome to nmp

trac67
09-04-08, 11:19
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Nibbles
09-04-08, 20:09
Hi T and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)