PDA

View Full Version : ahoy, ahoy

Twilly
08-04-08, 12:50
Hi to all.
I found this forum last night whilst in a panic having used my ventolin inhaler for the first time in ages and it caused my hands to shake and my heart to try and beat its way out of my chest! Naturally, I assumed I would have a heart attack and so sought confirmation of this online. Turns out others have experienced the same. Ho hum!

I haven't had any serious PA's for a long, long time thankfully. In the past I've had the shortness of breath, chest pains etc but after being examined by GP and told nothing was physically wrong these syptoms eased.

I have suffered depression for years and take St Johns Wort. I've never sought medical help for it. I am also horribly negative which gets on my own nerves at times! I worry about everything and always see the worst case scenario. I guess I'm a little OCD (if you can be a little OCD). And I'm a control freak.

Apart from all that I'm a riot to know :whistles:

Glad I found this forum, it's a relief to find people who truly know where you're coming from.

Lilith1980
08-04-08, 13:06
Hey Twilly,

Welcome to NMP :)

You'll get lots of advice and support on here so keep posting. Also check out the chat room as you'll being able to speak to people in there too.

Jo xxxxx

nooey
08-04-08, 14:04
Welcome to NMP and 'DITTO' sounds like I could of posted your post

Looking forward to meeting you in chat or on the boards

Love nooeyxx

kellie
08-04-08, 16:28
hiya twilly :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you will get lots of support/advice from all the great ppl here, and make some great friends along the way. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all about whats on your mind or just have a giggle.
best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie .xxxxxxxxxxxx

chalky
08-04-08, 17:33
Hi Twilly,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

nomorepanic
08-04-08, 18:57
Hi Twilly

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Take some time to read the website pages on the left as well.

You will get loads of support and advice here.

honeybee3939
08-04-08, 19:51
Hi Twilly

A BIG warm :welcome: from me too hun.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

Joe1981
09-04-08, 03:48
Welcome to the site! :D

trac67
09-04-08, 11:32
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Lindalou64
09-04-08, 13:32
Hello Twilly And Welcome....i Wish Ya Well............linda

Twilly
09-04-08, 17:02
Thank you all so much, it's good to be here xxx

Nibbles
09-04-08, 20:47
Hi Twilly and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)