PDA

View Full Version : I did it.

redrose
08-04-08, 15:38
Yes i had a bath :yahoo:first one in 9 years.
Don't get me wrong i always take showers,but since my shoulder op last wed i am not able to get it wet so have had to take a bath.

I have been terrified for all these years that if i took a bath something would happen to me,you know what i mean the what if this and what if that might happen to me while i am in the bath.

This is something i had to face and just get on with,and realised that yes i can do this if i try hard enough.

Don't get me wrong i still went panic and had to have my hubby in the bathroom with me,but i must admit i really enjoyed it in the end.:yesyes:

So this might be a turning point for me to enjoy getting in the bath again.

I feel so proud of myself for doing it.:D

Thought i would share my story with you all.

Liz.

honeybee
08-04-08, 15:41
well done you... soon it'll just be you those bubbles and a few candles... i love nothing more than a long relaxing bath... after 9 years thats a huge step well done you...

funny how we always manage to get through doing things when we have no choice isnt it??

honeybee3939
08-04-08, 20:39
Hi Liz

WELL DONE !! :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: Its strange reading your post, i thought i was the only one that had problems taking a bath. I always make sure i leave the door wide open when im in the bath incase anything happens(which never has:blush: ) so can understand what a achievement this is for you.:blush:

Once again WELL DONE!!

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

belle
08-04-08, 21:04
CONGRATULATIONS!
Be proud of yourself.

x

Lindalou64
09-04-08, 13:42