PDA

View Full Version : NO NO NO

kaz79
08-04-08, 16:28
Cant do it!! Took the crap for 2 days and the anxiety was so bad I was pinned to the bed with fear. No way can I carry on.

bluebell68
08-04-08, 16:54
Hi .... fluxotine didn't suit me either... im taking Citalopram now... way better ,for me anyway... you should go back to your doc.. im sure the doc can suggest something else.....Hang in there

xx

hazey-babe
08-04-08, 16:58
Hi, I felt crap for the first few weeks on Prozac but then have been better. I've been on it on and off for nearly 11 years now. (Better on that off!!!) If you feel too bad go to your Doctors but these meds do have side effects in the fiorst few days and weeks. I felt that the world was spinning and just like a bad flu.

Hope you feel better soon Hazel:hugs:

den42
08-04-08, 17:34
hi kaz
if i were you id go back to the drs and ask for something else, i couldnt take them neither could my sister, in both our cases it made the anxiety unbearable, i was soon back at the docs

take care denise

chinagirl
28-05-08, 07:27
i have been takin prozac for almost 4 weeks now and i am just beginning to feel the effects. my first few days however, were horrible..... i had such bad anxiety that i went to the hospital and refused to leave because i was so certain my heart was going to fail, my palpitations were like no other i had ever experienced. but i got through it and continued with the meds and now im starting to feel better, i havent had any palps and the only problem i'm still having is dizziness throughout the night which im hoping will also subside. its so weird feeling 'normal' again..... i havent felt like this in 3 years and i keep checking my pulse just 2 make sure because its so weird not being constantly being aware of it!!!!!!! i think you just need to be strong and stick with it and give it a chance. it has worked wonders for me x

kaz79
30-05-08, 09:24
Ive now been put on Buspar, I dont think anti depressants work for me as the anxiety came first, not depression. I think my problem is more to do with prolonged stress and I am having psychotherapy and have been prescribed meds recently as I have been having anger problems.