PDA

View Full Version : O here i go again!!!Why cant it go away!!!

jellybean43
08-04-08, 18:35
I have had a really nice day. My brother called(who i dont see that often) and it was great chatting to him for a few hours as he is going through a nasty divorce and i always feel as if i have been some help to him.
Anyhow, obviously whilst he was here i couldnt feel my lumps and bumps-----and after he had gone i had to go straight out to do some shopping---so total of about 6 hours with no feeling.
So, just now i start again and think that under my arm feels more raised than the other. OH says it has always been the same and cos i am a couple of stone overweight it feels quite squidgy(think thats the right word). I know that deep down this is true but why do i keep doing this?????????
ARRRRRRRRRR-----it is driving me absolutely crazy.
Then, i start thinking things like i may not see my bros kids grow up as i might be so ill!!!!
PLEASE, PLEASE tell me to stop.
Mind you 6 hours today of no feeling was good and i actually managed to forget my worries whilst my bro was here.
Hope everyone else is ok xxxxx

bottleblond
08-04-08, 18:57
Jelly me darlin mate!!

Ok you have got yourself into this habit of checking, habits are very hard to break so pat yourself on the back for going that full six hours without doing it!!

You know how this works gal, the more you poke and prod, the more you are going to convince yourself that you can feel something that, lets be honest, ain't there. I know how hard it is, i really do. The more you poke and prod the same bit hun, the more chance you got of making it sore, then you really gonna have trouble convincing yourself that nothings there/

Course your gonna be there to see your brothers kids growing up ye silly sausage. All these things go through my head too, it's just the dreaded anxiety doing his worst again. Kick his butt, but mind no kick him in my direction!!! lol

If you feel like checking, just pm me instead!!

HUGE HUGS

Love Lisa
xxxxx :bighug1: