PDA

View Full Version : small spots on chest and upper back

crazychic
09-04-08, 16:11
Does anyone else get small red spots on their chest or back? I have read a lot of contributors symptoms and I've had many of them but no-one had really mentioned spots or rashes. I seem to get a flare up of these spots from time to time. My back was very bad leading up to my wedding day, but I seem to have them more often than not most of the time. Occasionally they appear and then completely go away after a few hours or a day or two. The doctor has seen the ones on my back but didn't seem concerned after examination. I have considered it might even be a food allergy but I do have chronic anxiety and paranoid thoughts of dying.

Any comments welcome

scooby28
09-04-08, 19:46
I Had a small cluster of little red pin size spots on my chest two weeks ago they seemed to last about 3 days, last week my face came out in a similar sort of thing this is only just going.
Someone said the ones on my face could have been a fiber glass allergy as were having new offices built, but the ones on my chest I had before this. food wise the only thing I have been eating differently is Soy Milk.
I think that they could be stress realted too though or even a nervous rash some people get that.