PDA

View Full Version : update-feeling better and making progress

cdunaway
09-04-08, 16:50
hey everyone, i was just giving yall an update on how i've been doing with my pure o. i feel like i am getting better everyday and the thoughts are becoming less and less and they seem to be unimportant now. i've still got a ways to go but i started taking vitamins and supplements, exercising, learning about buddhism and meditating. it's really starting to show results. i'm also not taking medication or going to a psychiatrist or psychologist. i'm thinking about doing acupuncture too. hope this helps everyone! peace and happiness :yahoo:

The vitamins and supplements i'm taking are:
Vitamin B12
Omega3 Fatty Fish Oil
Flaxseed Oil
5-HTP
One-A-Day Men's Vitamin

Daily Routine:
Meditate in the morning and before i go to bed
Exercise everyday

aroha
09-04-08, 18:59
:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:

yay! So happy for you!:D

Hope 2
10-04-08, 10:34
Hi There :D

I am so pleased to hear of your improvement . Thanks for posting this cos it gives me and others hope that ocd can be overcome .

Keep up the good work :yesyes:
Love Hope xx

sunshine02
21-04-08, 22:56
Congratulations at your improvement!! I love reading posts like these because it gives me hope that I can one day begin to overcome my obsessive thoughts. Keep it up and let us know how you are doing! :)

cdunaway
22-04-08, 04:23
i'm glad my posts help everyone out! :yesyes: i'm making progress everyday and i'm only worrying about the now. i've decided to forget all the negative things ocd and anxiety has caused in my past and to never look back at it again. i stopped feeling guilty for all the thoughts too. i see this ocd and anxiety now as a blessing for me to start all over and make me into a better person in every way. i know it's hard fighting it and being exhausted everyday but i'm feeling stronger than ever and my will power to overcome this is building my confidence. i also picked up some bach flower remedies today and i'll give yall an update. till then keep your head up and don't lose hope! you can overcome this, don't ever settle for being stuck with it :cloud9: