PDA

View Full Version : the morning after

kairen
26-03-05, 11:58
well it's been 4 weeks today since i stopped taking citolapram !!!! been ups and downs but felt i ws getting there. that was until i went out last night . Im hoping it's just the affects of the alcohol but feel right down this morning erything is freaking me out, even looking at the pile of ironing !!!!! have 2 bored children aswell hate this feeling feel so sorry for my girls cos i just want to go back to bed and hide

i'm going to get my coat on and take them for a walk stop feeling sorry for myself lol why is it i have this big guilt thing. hate days like this i dont even make sence to myself !!!

kairen x

seh1980
26-03-05, 12:08
hello kairen,

It probably is just the alcohol that is making you feel this way this morning. My first panic attack happened after a night of heavy drinking and I haven't had a drink since. In my opinion, anxiety and alcohol don't mix very well so make sure that you don't overdo it. Hope you feel better soon!!

Sarah :D

kairen
26-03-05, 12:23
thanks sarah

i know i'm always worse if i have a drink, i should keep off it myself it's one of those situations when you think oh it'll be ok luckily i know it wont last long fingers crossed !!! I think it's that thing where you just want to be normal "whatever that is."

i'm so glad i found this site cos as soon as i wrote it down i felt a little bit better mybe it's just putting it it writing puts things in perspective, at the end of the day i have to pull myself together

thanks again sarah x

kairen x

lisarose
26-03-05, 15:41
Hi Kairen, I always feel worse the next day after drinking alcohol but I never seem to learn my lesson LOL!! I know how you feel as I too have 2 bored children (11 year old girl,5 year old son) and yesterday, day 1 of the holidays they drove me mad because they were arguning all day and I just don't know how I am going to cope for the next 2 weeks. Luckily my partner is off work for the week so hope he will help out with the kids's and take some of the pressure off me. You are doing really well and don't feel guilty about having a drink as everyone deserves to let their hair down now and again and I hope you had a really good night.

Hope things get better for you
Take care
Love Lisaxx

kairen
26-03-05, 17:11
thanks

think i'm coming back down to earth now

I know i'm dreading this 2 weeks ive 2 girls 5 and 7 who are either killing each other or best friends, husband cant get time off so on my own trying to think off things to do that dont cost a fortune [V]

I work from home as well so when they are of it's really hard, that's when the guilt comes in again, and i seem to fall behind with everything then i start flapping and it spirals from there.

bought them loads of horrible sticky things today so that should keep them amused for a little bit

anyway thanks for the reply xx

kairen x

nomorepanic
26-03-05, 18:03
Kairen

I always feel worse after a night's drinking, and my first panic attack was after a hangover.

We all do it but we sufferers should be more careful as it is a panic nightmare.

Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Nicola

seh1980
26-03-05, 19:01
hi Kairen,

Hope you're doing a little better hun.

Sarah :D

sal
26-03-05, 19:13
Hi Kairen

Sorry to hear you werent feeling to good and it is normally the case after alcohol, so i hope at least you had a good night.

You will be fine with the girls and you know how quick these holidays seem to pass.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.