PDA

View Full Version : Feeling of unrealness

rickloader
11-04-08, 08:00
Hi ,

Does anyone suffer from the feeling of unrealness or dream like feeling 24/7?

Ive been suffering from this for months now, does anyone have any tips of getting rid of it?

Thanks

Rick

karenb
11-04-08, 08:03
Hi there,

Are you on any medication?

Karen x

rickloader
11-04-08, 08:05
No, I was on Beta-Blockers but they had no effect so I came off them

karenb
11-04-08, 08:05
Have you any other symptons of anxiety/panic?

shakey1961
11-04-08, 08:08
I've had this feeling twice in my life and it's very scary. Lasted ages. But what I've found out is that it's linked in with Candida (thrush)
Try getting some Garlic pearls. THEY MUST BE THE SMELLY ONES!!!!! You can get them from Holland and Barrett.

This will kill the thrush and you'll hopefully get better.

Try it, it's not expensive and all natural. If it doesn't work you've not lost anything, but hopefuilly it will

rickloader
11-04-08, 08:10
Now you have just made me realise what it is now.... I went to the dentist about 2weeks ago and they actually said I have got oral thrush i need to get some thrush medication ... you are a life saver! :)

karenb
11-04-08, 08:11
Now you have just made me realise what it is now.... I went to the dentist about 2weeks ago and they actually said I have got oral thrush i need to get some thrush medication ... you are a life saver! :)
This is a wonderful forum - If someone can help they will - Good luck and well done you Shakey!!

Karen x

rickloader
11-04-08, 08:26
if untreated will thrush stay there? or can it just go on its own? and can it effect your throat? thanks again

pooh
11-04-08, 08:40
If you know it's there I'd get it treated rick, either by using something herbal or a quick trip to the doc to get something.

Lynne x

shakey1961
11-04-08, 11:18
Brilliant!! Glad I could be of some help. If you can't get a docs appointment, get some garlic, it's s start.

Do you evere feel like your skin is burning up from the inside?

You've just confirmed what was causing it for me as well.

rickloader
11-04-08, 11:21
the dentist told me 2/3 weeks ago i had it so should i just go get some treatment from boots?

Dying_Swan
11-04-08, 12:31
Hiya.

For oral thrush you can buy things Over The Counter. I think there is a gel called Daktarin.

As for feeling unreal - I get that when I'm anxious and it's very hard to get rid of sometimes. I have read that some people keep a comb in their pocket, and when they feel like that, they run their fingers along the comb to remind themselves that they are real.

It's one of the harder aspects of anxiety to deal with, but I think just carrying on through it and ignoring it as much as possible, is important.

xxx :flowers: