PDA

View Full Version : Destination Unknown

Furious Angel
11-04-08, 20:20
I have just found out my sisters best friend - who i class as a sister, has just been told her dad has 12 months left from lung cancer. I have so many things happening that are so hard to deal with anyway that i dont know how to cope with this all. I feel like the walls have closed in on me and i'm suffocating :(

freakedout
12-04-08, 01:24
Hi Angel,

sorry to hear your bad news, hang on in there, its a terrible shock to hear things like that. I hope you will be ok

Take care

Freaky

Furious Angel
12-04-08, 19:00
i know i shouldn't say it but i have to it's the truth...

I want to die, i dont care how...

i'm physically and mentally drained and exhausted.

So just incase u dont hear from me anymore...

Chin up.. i'll be you guardian furious angel

xxx

HelenS
12-04-08, 20:26
Angel, i think you need to get some sleep are you at all insomniac and i am also wondering if your eating properly...

Sounds like your under the weather, when that happens, all things that life throws at us, gets bigger and bigger, and the pain then becomes too much, so please take good care of yourself!

Medicine is alot better these days, so do not give up on what can and cannot happen! x

Lilith1980
13-04-08, 13:19
Hey Angel

I think the only thing you can do is just be there for your sister's friend for support. You cannot "make things better" and I think it can be a temptation to try and make everything ok but to the detriment of ourselves.

Have you been to see your GP hun? I think its more important that you take care of yourself first and foremost :hugs:

Jo xxxxx