PDA

View Full Version : Twinkletoes says Hello

twinkletoes
11-04-08, 21:30
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking forward to using the site and meeting you all.

My story is that I've been burdened with panic disorder for the last nine years and agoraphobia within the last three. I also care for my father who is a housebound agoraphobic.

This condition has changed my life, and my hope is that one day I'll overcome it and get back to normality. It's a work in progress. My wish is that I can share some of my experiences and help where I can, and listen to your tips and advice to assist me in my own progress.

To make some new friends would be brilliant.

Best wishes,

twinkletoes :D

chalky
11-04-08, 21:53
Hi Twinkletoes,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Joining this Site is a very positive step.
Best wishes,
Chalky

bluebell68
11-04-08, 22:01
Hi Twinkletoes ...:welcome: to NMP...... you have come to the right place, there are plenty of potential new friends here. ... and always someone to listen...

Best wishes :yesyes:

Southern_Belle
12-04-08, 00:01
Hi Twinkletoes,

Welcome to the site. You will find that there are many here who feel exactly like you do and you will get support.

Hugs,

Laura

Joe1981
12-04-08, 06:30
Welcome to the site! :D

Lindalou64
12-04-08, 14:19
Hello Twinkletoes And Welcome....i Wish Ya Well........linda

SueBee
12-04-08, 14:28
Hi Twinkletoes :welcome:

There are some great people here and you will find all the help and support you need. everyone knows how you feel on some level and you're never alone. :hugs:

Sue
xxx

popsy
12-04-08, 14:42
Im new too but have already found help and advice here. Loads of us are in the same boat, you arent alone :hugs:
Take Care C x x x

Lilith1980
12-04-08, 16:44
Hi Twinkletoes

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

trac67
12-04-08, 18:47
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

PUGLETMUM
13-04-08, 12:50
:D hi twinkletoes:welcome: to nmp, i look forward to getting to know you too! i agree that recovering from agoraphobia ia a wrok in progress, and you will get to where you want to be:yesyes: take care, emma:flowers:

kellie
14-04-08, 08:29
hiya :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . you will get lots of support/advice from everyone. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all about things or just have a good giggle.
best wishes
take care:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx

Tarsh
14-04-08, 08:40
Hi there and welcome to a great website.

I have found it to be such a great help.

Tarsh

Angel64
14-04-08, 08:55
Hi, welcome Twinkletoes.

You will love it here, hope to meet you in chat.

Christine xx :flowers:

SANDYJANE
14-04-08, 09:14
hi and a big warm welcome

love sandyjanexxx

nomorepanic
15-04-08, 16:26
Hi Twinkletoes

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help and you meet some like-minded people and get loads of support and advice.