PDA

View Full Version : Big Thank You Guys...from a newbie

bluebell68
11-04-08, 22:34
Hi ... I just wanted to say a big thank you to all the site members who take the time everyday to reply to the posts... I joined just over a week ago and i can't tell you all what a relief it was to find people who understand what this horrible illness is like....When i jioned i was feeling sooo low :weep: and really alone, so many questions and doubts but no answers... i feel today like there is a chink of light ... im two weeks into meds (Citalopram) so maybe they are starting to work but i know its not the meds alone, its meeting people who are going thru the same and surviving. Everyday we don't give up is one in the eye for anxiety :yesyes: ... it thrives on our loneliness and our isolation, stipping our confidence and making us feel hopeless... but this site breaks the cycle and kicks anxietys' butt by letting us all know that we are not alone, we are not mad, we are normal people who are having a tough time.....i have even managed to let go of my recent HA symptoms, ok i have now developed new ones, but hey ho ..after weeks and weeks of obsessing about the same thing, i still think thats progress .. to any other newbies or non members who are unsure if NMP can help... trust me it can, it will..
so hugs to you all :bighug1:
Rach

SueBee
11-04-08, 22:45
Hi Rach, I agree with you 100% about this site. Like you, I have been here for about a week and at the same point in taking my medication. OK, I don't feel great but at least I know there is support and that I'm not totally bonkers.......... We will get better in time :hugs:

Sue
xxx

bluebell68
11-04-08, 22:57
Hi Sue... thanks for your reply :D ....we can get better, you're right :yesyes: , i didn't think so a week ago but im starting to think so now...i know its early days and i may feel worse again tomoro but, today is progress, and im thankful for that:yahoo: ..... pm me anytime ...
Best Wishes
xx Rach

SueBee
11-04-08, 23:11
I think every day you get through and the realisation that the "worst" didnt happen is fantastic progress :yesyes: Hang in there!

Sue
xxx