PDA

View Full Version : Hi, im a newby!

popsy
12-04-08, 12:19
Hi Everone, im very new to this and im really hoping to find people to share stuff with and get some advice from - maybe i could help other people too?
Im a bit sad at the moment as i really thought i had cracked the anxiety/depression thing, but its come back again after two weeks of feeling good and thinking i was getting better. :shrug:
Anyway, im hoping its just a blip in my recovery, has anyone else experienced blips like this? While even on 40mg of anti-depressents?
Looking forward to chatting to others, so glad i have found this website!:hugs:
C x

honeybee3939
12-04-08, 12:32
Hi Popsy

:welcome: to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some good advice and support.

I have just gone through a 2 week blip, but i knew i would get through it as i have done so before. stay positive hun and im sure the blip will soon pass.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

kellie
12-04-08, 12:43
hiya popsy:welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you are in the right place for lots of support/advice and makeing some great friends. dont forget to visit the chat room.
best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx

chalky
12-04-08, 12:45
Hi Popsy,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

SueBee
12-04-08, 12:51
:welcome: Lovely to see you here ....... hang in there, you WILL get better :hugs:

Sue
xxx

misterbean
12-04-08, 14:00
Hello C and welcome
I think that by sharing stuff on this site you automatically help others and vice-versa - that has been my experience (of a week) anyway.
I agree with the other repliers and this might be your experience also - it has changed before and will change again.
Martin

Lindalou64
12-04-08, 14:13
Hello Popsy And Welcome...i Wish Ya Well......linda

Lilith1980
12-04-08, 16:43
Hi Popsy

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

trac67
12-04-08, 18:55
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx (http://en.netlog.com/go/messages/send/receiver=lisa_boo@hotmail.co.uk)

PUGLETMUM
13-04-08, 12:52
:welcome: hi popsy:hugs:

Nibbles
13-04-08, 20:36
Hi Popsy and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

nomorepanic
15-04-08, 16:29
Hi Popsy

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help and you meet some like-minded people and get loads of support and advice.