PDA

View Full Version : Homeopathy advice wanted again...

kt
26-03-05, 19:14
Hi all, have posted on here before about a homeopathy remedy i have been prescribed but still unsure about side effects. I was told to take 1m of arsenicum, 1 to be taken at night, then 1 first thing following morning then the last 1 same night. Can anyone tell me if anxiety symptoms get worse before better when taking this. Took the last dose last night and have been aware of anxious feelings all day today. Altho i do feel slightly more relaxed than usual. Have had strange scalp muscle tingles which i thought may be could be because they are relaxing a bit, but these feelings have increased my anxiety. Does anyone know anything about arsenicum and side effects if any. Advice would be really appreciated, thanx, kt x

Be gentle and you will need no strength, be patient and you will achieve all things.

nomorepanic
26-03-05, 19:22
Hi KT

I wasn't aware of side-effects with homeopathic remedies but I may be wrong.

I found this ...

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_g2603/is_0001/ai_2603000172

Not sure if it helps or not.

Nicola

kt
26-03-05, 19:34
Thanx Nicola, wow! what a list! I don't think i'm many of those things, just maybe a few! Good to read that there are no known side effects, must all be in my head today! (nothing new there then!LOL) Am sure it is because i have felt more relaxed today as i've said. Thanx again Nicola, KT x

Be gentle and you will need no strength, be patient and you will achieve all things.

nomorepanic
26-03-05, 19:48
KT

Didn't want to scare you lol, but thought the site may explain what it is etc.

I used to take aconite and never had any side effects with that.

Just because that site says no side-effects doesn't mean that you can't get them. I read another site and it did say that the symptoms can be worsened for a short time when first on homeopathic meds so it could be that.

I am sure you will settle down with them soon.

Nicola

seh1980
26-03-05, 19:54
hi kt,

I hope you start to feel the benefits soon!!

Sarah :D